The Wisconsin Department of Transportation will host a public information meeting Thursday to discuss a planning study for Mequon Road between Pilgrim and Wauwatosa roads in Germantown and Mequon.
Gov. Scott Walker has signed into law a Republican-sponsored bill that gives landlords more power over tenants.
Real Estate Headlines
- Fewer homes entered foreclosure path in Nov.
- Remodeling company owner faces wire fraud charge (UPDATE)
- Data error causes Shorewood to recalculate tax bills
- Airport church foreclosure auction postponed
- Dover Elementary redevelopment subject of public meeting
- Judge approves $153M settlement with Fannie, KPMG
Gov. Scott Walker has signed a bill that would restrict public access to a potential iron mine site in northern Wisconsin.