UW-Madison electrician dies during work on concert hall
MADISON, Wis. (AP) — University of Wisconsin-Madison officials say the man who died in an apparent electrocution was a campus electrician.
Police and firefighters were called to the Humanities Building Tuesday afternoon on a report of an electrocution in an attic above Mills Concert Hall. The employee was taken to University Hospital, but he could not be revived.
According to the university, the man was pronounced dead shortly before 6 p.m. He has not been identified.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.