Top Foxconn Wisconsin News
- Democrat ‘incredibly frustrated’ with leader over Foxconn
- Wisconsin community preparing for possible Foxconn factory
- Wisconsin Legislature holding Foxconn hearing in Sturtevant
- Assembly passes $3 billion for Foxconn
- Madison mayor comes out against $3 billion Foxconn bill
- Sen. Johnson: Should Wisconsin bear full Foxconn cost?
- Wisconsin Assembly committee approves Foxconn incentives
- Wisconsin Assembly committee to vote on Foxconn incentives (UPDATE)
- Republicans tie Foxconn incentives to job numbers
- Senate leader wants timeline for Foxconn jobs (UPDATE)
- Senate leader says Foxconn votes may be lacking
- DNR chief: Foxconn bill won’t damage environment
- Wisconsin legislators plan Foxconn incentives vote next week
- For some, Foxconn project highlights region’s public-transit needs
- State wouldn’t break even on Foxconn incentives for 25 years (UPDATE)
- WRTP/BIG STEP to open new office just in time to help with Foxconn project
- Conservative group comes out against Foxconn deal (UPDATE)
- Debate starts on incentive package for Foxconn (UPDATE)
- Foxconn steers clear of Trump’s $30 billion investment claim (UPDATE)
- Gov. Walker: Wisconsin was outbid for Foxconn but still won (UPDATE)
Foxconn Wisconsin Polls
Foxconn Wisconsin by the numbers
- Foxconn Wisconsin will be the largest single economic development project in Wisconsin history that will create 13,000 new jobs and result in over $10 billion in capital investment.
- Foxconn will construct a high-tech manufacturing and technology campus comprised of multiple buildings totaling 20 million square feet
- The Foxconn Wisconsin plant will produce liquid crystal display (LCD) panels for a variety of industries – from automotive to healthcare to entertainment. This will be the first LCD production in the U.S. Currently, LCD panel glass fabrication plants only exist in four countries: Japan, Taiwan, China and South Korea.
- The investment will create 10,000 construction jobs over the next 4 years, as well as 6,000 indirect jobs related to the construction alone (Ernst & Young estimates)
- The square feet of the Foxconn Wisconsin campus will be equal to 11 Lambeau Fields
- The number of employees will equal the respective populations of Chippewa Falls, Hudson, Stoughton, Plover, and Fort Atkinson. It would employ every adult in Onalaska.