Foxconn Wisconsin by the numbers
- Foxconn Wisconsin will be the largest single economic development project in Wisconsin history that will create 13,000 new jobs and result in over $10 billion in capital investment.
- Foxconn will construct a high-tech manufacturing and technology campus comprised of multiple buildings totaling 20 million square feet
- The Foxconn Wisconsin plant will produce liquid crystal display (LCD) panels for a variety of industries – from automotive to healthcare to entertainment. This will be the first LCD production in the U.S. Currently, LCD panel glass fabrication plants only exist in four countries: Japan, Taiwan, China and South Korea.
- The investment will create 10,000 construction jobs over the next 4 years, as well as 6,000 indirect jobs related to the construction alone (Ernst & Young estimates)
- The square feet of the Foxconn Wisconsin campus will be equal to 11 Lambeau Fields
- The number of employees will equal the respective populations of Chippewa Falls, Hudson, Stoughton, Plover, and Fort Atkinson. It would employ every adult in Onalaska.
Courtesy of Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation