JobTrac is Wisconsin’s premier online resource for project bidding opportunities. Contractors, subcontractors, architects, suppliers and engineers use JobTrac to discover new business leads, find their next construction job, and learn more about their competition.
Our construction bids database is updated continuously and subscribers are able to search jobs by various criteria including, project, stage, type or region. Not only are you able to bid construction jobs online, you can also track up to 50 jobs and projects, and get an email if there are any changes to the jobs that you are tracking. A JobTrac subscription also includes daily emails with new construction bids that are customized using your personal search criteria.
See first-hand how you can take advantage of the tools and resources within JobTrac. To get your free, no-obligation guided tour contact Ann Knoedler today.
Active projects in our JobTrac database
- Additions/Renovations to Two Schools in the Slinger School District (Addison and Allenton Elementary Schools)
- Clearview Fiber Cement Siding Replacement Project in Dodge County
- City of Milwaukee: 4th Floor Courtroom and Chambers Renovation in Historic Federal Building and U.S. Courthouse
- Milwaukee Area Technical College DMC Biology Lab (M474, M476 & M478), Project No. 2016660
- General Prime Contractor Bidders for Art History Gallery Renovation at Mitchell Hall, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee (Rebid)
- MEP Bidders for Art History Gallery Renovation at Mitchell Hall, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee (Rebid)
- City of Racine, City Hall Tuckpointing
- RA Tech Building 3rd Floor Renovation to Support an IT Center of Excellence on the Racine Campus of Gateway Technical College
- Request for Qualifications - Construction Management Services for a School Addition/Renovation Project at Slinger High School
- Village of Sturtevant, New Public Works Facility, 22,000 sq. ft.
- Retzer Environmental Learning Center Remodeling in Waukesha
- Renovations to Iowa County Courthouse in Dodgeville to Improve Security and Increase Functionality of Courtroom
- Office and Warehouse Addition for Sterling Water Inc. in Eau Claire, Bid Package No. 2 Balance of Trades
- 2016 Renovations for Tomah Chamber and Visitor Bureau (former DNR Ranger Station) in the City of Tomah
- No items.
- No items.
- No items.