JobTrac is Wisconsin’s premier online resource for project bidding opportunities. Contractors, subcontractors, architects, suppliers and engineers use JobTrac to discover new business leads, find their next construction job, and learn more about their competition.
Our construction bids database is updated continuously and subscribers are able to search jobs by various criteria including, project, stage, type or region. Not only are you able to bid construction jobs online, you can also track up to 50 jobs and projects, and get an email if there are any changes to the jobs that you are tracking. A JobTrac subscription also includes daily emails with new construction bids that are customized using your personal search criteria.
See first-hand how you can take advantage of the tools and resources within JobTrac. To get your free, no-obligation guided tour contact Rich Holevoet today.
Active projects in our JobTrac database
- Fire Alarm System Upgrade at Hamilton High School, for Milwaukee Public Schools
- Milwaukee County Zoological Gardens - West Entrance Complex and Otter Exhibit Contracts 4 and 8 - Project No. Z150-14453 & Z150-14455
- Milwaukee County Zoological Gardens - West Entrance Complex and Otter Exhibit Contracts 5, 6, 7 and 9 - Project No. Z150-14453 & Z150-14455
- Washington County's Glacier Hills County Park Hall Renovations Project - Plumbing Work
- General Prime Contractor Bidders for Metal-Organic Vapor Deposition Laboratory Remodeling at Engineering Centers Building for the University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Village Hall Roof Replacement for the Village of Poynette
- Supply and Install Fan Walls for the Northeast Wisconsin Technical College - Green Bay Campus
- New Universal Driving Facility in Howard for the Northeast Wisconsin Technical College
- Timber Salt Shed Construction in Danbury for the Burnett County Highway Department
- Uni-Sex Restroom Remodel Updates for the Moraine Park Technical College- Beaver Dam Campus
- Shop Boiler Replacement for Rock County Department of Public Works (Rebid)
- Mackinac County: Construction of Two Additions to an Existing Pre-Engineered Metal Cold Storage Building on the Grounds of the Mackinac Bridge Authority to the East of the Mackinac Bridge Toll Plaza
- Mackinac County: Construction of a Heated Garage on the Grounds of the Mackinac Bridge Authority West of the Mackinac Bridge Toll Plaza
- No items.
- No items.
- No items.