JobTrac is Wisconsin’s premier online resource for project bidding opportunities. Contractors, subcontractors, architects, suppliers and engineers use JobTrac to discover new business leads, find their next construction job, and learn more about their competition.
Our construction bids database is updated continuously and subscribers are able to search jobs by various criteria including, project, stage, type or region. Not only are you able to bid construction jobs online, you can also track up to 50 jobs and projects, and get an email if there are any changes to the jobs that you are tracking. A JobTrac subscription also includes daily emails with new construction bids that are customized using your personal search criteria.
See first-hand how you can take advantage of the tools and resources within JobTrac. To get your free, no-obligation guided tour contact Rich Holevoet today.
Bidding opportunities in our JobTrac database
- Village of Bloomfield, Salt Storage Building
- Milwaukee Area Technical College DMC Anatomy Physiology Labs, Project No. 2018889
- Mount Horeb Middle School and High School Additions and Renovations
- Town of Roxbury - Roxbury Town Hall Construction
- City of Appleton Valley Transit Bus Pit Modifications
- Brown County Purchasing Bathroom Remodel at Airport
- Northeast Wisconsin Technical College Electrical Services
- Ashwaubenon High School Kitchen/Cafeteria, Health Clinic, and Future Fitness Center Project
- Eisenhower Elementary 2018 Mechanical Upgrades
- Green Bay Area Public School District, Renovations and Addition to Eisenhower Elementary School
- City of Marshfield, City Hall Remodeling
- No items.
- No items.