JobTrac is Wisconsin’s premier online resource for project bidding opportunities. Contractors, subcontractors, architects, suppliers and engineers use JobTrac to discover new business leads, find their next construction job, and learn more about their competition.
Our construction bids database is updated continuously and subscribers are able to search jobs by various criteria including, project, stage, type or region. Not only are you able to bid construction jobs online, you can also track up to 50 jobs and projects, and get an email if there are any changes to the jobs that you are tracking. A JobTrac subscription also includes daily emails with new construction bids that are customized using your personal search criteria.
See first-hand how you can take advantage of the tools and resources within JobTrac. To get your free, no-obligation guided tour contact Rich Holevoet today.
Bidding opportunities in our JobTrac database
- Additions/Renovations to Kennedy Middle School in the Germantown School District
- Additions/Renovations to MacArthur Elementary School in the Germantown School District
- "Heritage House" - The Renovation of the Former Kenosha Elks Club into an 80-Room Hotel, Restaurant and Banquet Facility
- Office Remodeling at 1430 Wright Street Armory in Madison for the Department of Military Affairs
- Schumacher Barn Remodel/Site Improvements at Schumacher Farm County Park for Dane County in Waunakee
- Jefferson County Highway Department: Two (2) Highway Satellite Facilities (Rebid)
- Building Refresh Upgrades at Holmes Elementary School for Milwaukee Public Schools
- Masonry Facade Restoration at Golda Meir - Upper Campus for Milwaukee Public Schools
- Phase II Milwaukee Spanish Immersion Expansion for Milwaukee Public Schools
- Welcome Center at Central Services Building for Milwaukee Public Schools
- No items.
- No items.