WELCOME ABOARD: JobTrac welcomes its newest subscribers: L&S Electric, of Schofield; and TRC Environmental, of Brookfield; and Shorewest Surety Services, of Franklin. Join the growing list of companies making money with JobTrac — SUBSCRIBE TODAY.
JobTrac is Wisconsin’s premier online resource for project bidding opportunities. Contractors, subcontractors, architects, suppliers and engineers use JobTrac to discover new business leads, find their next construction job, and learn more about their competition.
Our construction bids database is updated continuously and subscribers are able to search jobs by various criteria including, project, stage, type or region. Not only are you able to bid construction jobs online, you can also track up to 50 jobs and projects, and get an email if there are any changes to the jobs that you are tracking. A JobTrac subscription also includes daily emails with new construction bids that are customized using your personal search criteria.
See first-hand how you can take advantage of the tools and resources within JobTrac. To get your free, no-obligation guided tour contact Ann Knoedler today.
Active projects in our JobTrac database
- Time & Material - Milwaukee County Correctional Facility South, Project No. 4315-16403-05
- City of Glendale, Community Recreation Campus Development Project, Project No. 14.052
- Milwaukee Area Technical College Mequon Campus - Hydronic Heating Boiler System Replacement
- Mechanical Repair Work for Waukesha County Technical College
- Mitchell Middle School Curtain Wall Project for the Racine Unified School District
- Emergency Generator System in Madison
- City of River Falls: St. Croix Valley Business Incubator Building, Bid Package No. 1 Pre-Engineered Metal Building System Materials and Labor for Installation
- Town Hall Retaining Wall Replacement for the Town of Gordon
- Natural Harvest Food Co-op Construction in Virginia
- Fire Protection System for a Heated Storage Garage in West Baraboo for the Sauk County Highway Department
- Wash Bay Addition onto Existing Adams County Highway Department Facility
- Riverside Cemetery Roof Replacement in Oshkosh
- Phase II Completion for the Menominee County Courthouse West Entry Vestibule Project
- No items.