JobTrac is Wisconsin’s premier online resource for project bidding opportunities. Contractors, subcontractors, architects, suppliers and engineers use JobTrac to discover new business leads, find their next construction job, and learn more about their competition.
Our construction bids database is updated continuously and subscribers are able to search jobs by various criteria including, project, stage, type or region. Not only are you able to bid construction jobs online, you can also track up to 50 jobs and projects, and get an email if there are any changes to the jobs that you are tracking. A JobTrac subscription also includes daily emails with new construction bids that are customized using your personal search criteria.
See first-hand how you can take advantage of the tools and resources within JobTrac. To get your free, no-obligation guided tour contact Ann Knoedler today.
Active projects in our JobTrac database
- Upgrade Pool Locker Rooms, Building 111 in Milwaukee at the Clement J. Zablocki VA Medical Center
- Hall/Office Roof Repair and Replacement in the Town of Grant
- City of Kaukauna: Construction of New Fire Department Facility, 29,000 Sq. Ft., Two-Story Masonry Structure
- RHD Apartment and Front Desk Remodeling at Webster Hall for University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh
- General Construction (Interior), Mechanical and Electrical Work First for Marathon County Public Library Headquarters
- One Vaulted Toilet Building and One Remote Operated Electronic Gate for the Barron County Highway Department
- Precast Concrete Vaulted Toilet Building for Vilas County Parks & Recreation
- No items.
- No items.