JobTrac is Wisconsin’s premier online resource for project bidding opportunities. Contractors, subcontractors, architects, suppliers and engineers use JobTrac to discover new business leads, find their next construction job, and learn more about their competition.
Our construction bids database is updated continuously and subscribers are able to search jobs by various criteria including, project, stage, type or region. Not only are you able to bid construction jobs online, you can also track up to 50 jobs and projects, and get an email if there are any changes to the jobs that you are tracking. A JobTrac subscription also includes daily emails with new construction bids that are customized using your personal search criteria.
See first-hand how you can take advantage of the tools and resources within JobTrac. To get your free, no-obligation guided tour contact Ann Knoedler today.
Active projects in our JobTrac database
- Cooling Tower Top Replacements in Waukesha County
- Picnic Shelter at the White River County Park in Walworth County
- Village of Brown Deer - Village Hall/Police Department Roof Replacement
- Masonry Façade Restoration at Lincoln Center of the Arts for Milwaukee Public Schools
- RecPlex System Modifications in the Village of Pleasant Prairie
- Concrete Slab Work for a New Machinery Storage Pole Building and Salt Shed in the Town of Clyde
- Plumbing Work for a New Machinery Storage Pole Building in the Town of Clyde
- Firemans Park Pavilion Interior Remodeling and Accessibility Improvements in the City of Columbus
- Dane County Lake Farm Park Observation Tower Repair in Madison
- Town of Richwood: Steel Roof for Town Garage
- New Roof for the Aniwa Town Hall
- Remove Current Roof and Install a New Rubber on the Fire Reservoir Building in the Village of Glen Flora
- Remove Current Roof and Install a New Roof on the Village Hall in the Village of Glen Flora
- Cascade Elementary Addition and Remodel for the Dubuque Community School District
- No items.
- No items.