JobTrac is Wisconsin’s premier online resource for project bidding opportunities. Contractors, subcontractors, architects, suppliers and engineers use JobTrac to discover new business leads, find their next construction job, and learn more about their competition.
Our construction bids database is updated continuously and subscribers are able to search jobs by various criteria including, project, stage, type or region. Not only are you able to bid construction jobs online, you can also track up to 50 jobs and projects, and get an email if there are any changes to the jobs that you are tracking. A JobTrac subscription also includes daily emails with new construction bids that are customized using your personal search criteria.
See first-hand how you can take advantage of the tools and resources within JobTrac. To get your free, no-obligation guided tour contact Rich Holevoet today.
Active projects in our JobTrac database
- JK Lee Tai Kwan Do Tenant Build-Out in Germantown
- Carpentry Services for the UW-Milwaukee Student Union at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- Contract Labor Services for Maintenance & Repair for Milwaukee Public Schools
- Village of Mukwonago - Police Department Roofing Project
- Restroom Renovations at Rock County Job Center for Rock County Facilities Management
- Stratford State Bank Remodeling in Stratford
- General Prime Contractor Bidders for Mechanical/Electrical Upgrades and Minor Renovations at Hartford Readiness Center
- MEP Bidders for Greenquist Chemistry Laboratory 362/364 at the University of Wisconsin-Parkside in Kenosha: Rebid of Fire Suppression Only
- St. Croix County: Remodel of the Glen Hills Park Toilet Room Facility at Glen Hills Park in Glenwood City
- No items.
- No items.