JobTrac is Wisconsin’s premier online resource for project bidding opportunities. Contractors, subcontractors, architects, suppliers and engineers use JobTrac to discover new business leads, find their next construction job, and learn more about their competition.
Our construction bids database is updated continuously and subscribers are able to search jobs by various criteria including, project, stage, type or region. Not only are you able to bid construction jobs online, you can also track up to 50 jobs and projects, and get an email if there are any changes to the jobs that you are tracking. A JobTrac subscription also includes daily emails with new construction bids that are customized using your personal search criteria.
See first-hand how you can take advantage of the tools and resources within JobTrac. To get your free, no-obligation guided tour contact Rich Holevoet today.
Active projects in our JobTrac database
- City of Delavan - CoDelavan Mill Pond Building Renovation
- HOC Visitor's Lobby Security Workstation Renovation at Milwaukee County's House of Correction, Project No. J086-16429
- Coil and Unit Vent Replacement at Maple Tree School for Milwaukee Public Schools
- City of Madison Library Maintenance and Support Center Building Remodeling
- Outagamie County: Front Counter Security Remodel for the Corporation Counsel, Register of Deeds, Planning and Zoning, County Clerk and Treasurer's Offices
- Control Center HVAC Replacement at the Oshkosh Correctional Institution
- City of Osseo: Construction of a New Fire Station for the Osseo Rural Fire Department
- Transportation Facility Build-Out for Sheboygan County
- Mid-State Technical College Learning Commons Remodel
- Lincoln K-8 Indoor Air Quality and ADA Upgrades For Rochester Public Schools ISD 535
- East High School Scene Shop and Theater Support Remodeling for the Rockford Public School District 205
- No items.
- No items.