Feb. 11, 2002
CG Schmidt Inc.
Helena Johnson has joined CG Schmidt Inc. in Milwaukee as an administrative assistant. She has more than nine years of administrative experience and holds a bachelor’s degree in political science/international relations from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. Founded in 1920, CG Schmidt provides planning, design and commercial construction services.
Mechanical Contractors Association of Northwest Wisconsin Inc.
Mechanical Contractors Association of Northwest Wisconsin Inc. elected the following officers and board members:
- President: Charles Falch, Bartingale Mechanical Inc., Eau Claire
- Vice president: Jim Eron, Eron & Gee, Wisconsin Rapids
- Secretary: Ron Kohls, Kohls Plumbing and Heating, Vesper
- Treasurer: Joe Hengel, Hengel Brothers, La Crosse
- Board members: Tom Kempf, George Baumgardt Plumbing and Heating Inc., Wausau; Paul Kinate, Stainless Specialists Inc., Wausau; Keith Nuutinen, K’ng Mechanical Inc., Chippewa Falls; Mike Schultz, Coulee Region Mechanical Inc., La Crosse; and Brad Kita, Malbrit Heating/Cooling/Plumbing, Wausau.
RO-AN Corporation, Menomonee Falls, has promoted Mark R. Bertieri to the position of president and Ronald L. Bertieri to chairman and chief executive officer. Founded in 1968, RO-AN Corporation is a wholesale distributor of various building materials including sealants, roofing, waterproofing, fire-stopping and concrete products.
Ruekert/Mielke, a consulting engineering firm in Pewaukee, received a merit award from the Wisconsin Chapter of the American Society of Landscape Architects. The award was presented to the firm for its city of Brookfield comprehensive storm-water management plan, undertaken for Deer Creek, Upper Fox, Underwood Creek South Branch and Poplar Creek, all in Brookfield. Identified in the plan were exiting storm-water drainage problems and recommendations for cost-effective solutions. The criteria used for judging included the quality of planning and design, environmental responsibility, opportunities for landscape architect to have a significant impact on the environment or environmental decision-making, and the significance to the profession.
T-3 Group Ltd.
Mark A. Taylor has joined T-3 Group Ltd. as a controller. He has more than 10 years of experience in financial analysis and public accounting. He graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee with a bachelor’s degree in business administration-accounting and is a certified public accountant. T-3 Group Ltd. is a design/build general contractor that employs more than 125 people.
Wisconsin Fox Valley Sheet Metal Contractors Association
The Wisconsin Fox Valley Sheet Metal Contractors Association Inc. elected the following officers and board members:
- President: Greg Gauthier, Gremar Metal Industries Inc., Green Bay
- Vice president: Phil Steinhofer, Hurckman Mechanical Industries Inc., Green Bay
- Secretary/treasurer: Mark Loper, Azco Inc., Appleton
- Board members: Brad Baumgart, Baumgart Mechanical Inc., Kaukauna, and Rick Bushey, Mechanical Technologies Inc., Green Bay.