The Public Service Commission of Wisconsin on Tuesday announced appointments to Wisconsin’s Wind Siting Council, an advisory body created last year by state law.
The council will advise PSC staff as it develops uniform wind turbine placement standards throughout Wisconsin.
“Wind siting regulation is complex and sometimes controversial,” PSC Chairman Eric Callisto said in a press release. “I look forward to the council’s input as we develop these rules for Wisconsin, and I thank the council members for their service.”
The following people have been appointed to serve on Wisconsin’s Wind Siting Council:
• Dan Ebert, WPPI Energy
• David Gilles, Godfrey & Kahn SC
• Tom Green, Wind Capital Group
• Jennifer Heinzen, Lakeshore Technical College
• Andy Hesselbach, We Energies
• George Krause Jr., Choice Residential LLC
• Lloyd Lueschow, Green County
• Jevon McFadden, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine & Public Health
• Tom Meyer, Restaino & Associates Inc. Realtors
• Bill Rakocy, Emerging Energies of Wisconsin LLC
• Dwight Sattler, Landowner
• Ryan Schryver, Clean Wisconsin Inc.
• Michael Vickerman, RENEW Wisconsin
• Larry Wunsch, Landowner
• Doug Zweizig, town of Union