Beginning Aug. 13, the Wisconsin Department of Transportation will build a temporary exit ramp to Wisconsin Avenue off northbound Highway 45, according to a WisDOT news release.
The following changes will help with traffic during the Zoo Interchange reconstruction project:
- Construction of a temporary ramp at Wisconsin Avenue;
- Adjustments to turn lanes on Wisconsin Avenue between Highway 45 and 92nd Street;
- Driveway and sidewalk modifications;
- Building a temporary cul-de-sac on 95th Street;
- Installing a temporary traffic light at 97th Street and Bluemound Road; and
- Lengthening the left-turn lane on Bluemound at 97th Street.
The Highway 45 southbound entrance ramp at Wisconsin Avenue will close overnight from 10 p.m. to 5:30 a.m. on Aug. 13-14. Lane restrictions on Wisconsin Avenue between 98th Street and 95th Street will begin the week of Aug. 20 through early fall.
— Kirsten Klahn[related-posts numitems=12 collection=”mke_jobtrac” metatag=”categories” value=”Roads/Utilities”]