MILWAUKEE (AP) — Foxconn Technology Group says it will be holding five hiring fairs to recruit job candidates over the next month.
The Taiwan-based electronics company is building a $10 billion manufacturing and research complex in Mount Pleasant and could employ as many as 13,000 people in Wisconsin.
The first fair will be held in Mount Pleasant on Oct. 13, followed by events in Racine on Oct. 21, Green Bay on Oct. 24, Eau Claire on Oct. 27 and Milwaukee on Nov. 2.
The company is seeking people to fill jobs in areas including human resources, software engineering, finance, accounting, graphics and interior design, construction management, and sales and marketing.
More Foxconn Wisconsin News
- Illinois Democrats ask Evers to review Foxconn project
- Racine County seeks bids on nearly $10M work of Foxconn-related work
- Evers says he is directing review of Foxconn air permits
- View from around the state: Don’t fret yet over Foxconn’s twists and turns
- Foxconn again shifts Wisconsin plan after Trump intervenes