MILWAUKEE (AP) — Foxconn Technology Group says it will be holding five hiring fairs to recruit job candidates over the next month.
The Taiwan-based electronics company is building a $10 billion manufacturing and research complex in Mount Pleasant and could employ as many as 13,000 people in Wisconsin.
The first fair will be held in Mount Pleasant on Oct. 13, followed by events in Racine on Oct. 21, Green Bay on Oct. 24, Eau Claire on Oct. 27 and Milwaukee on Nov. 2.
The company is seeking people to fill jobs in areas including human resources, software engineering, finance, accounting, graphics and interior design, construction management, and sales and marketing.
More Foxconn Wisconsin News
- Advocates sue DNR over water records for Foxconn diversion
- Racine water projects drawing competition as officials spend big to prepare for Foxconn
- ‘Smart future’: Foxconn’s Yeung pledges to support innovative infrastructure
- With Foxconn project underway, no end in sight for worker shortage following recent building boom
- Legal battle brewing over value of Payne & Dolan-related shares