MILWAUKEE (AP) — Foxconn Technology Group says it will be holding five hiring fairs to recruit job candidates over the next month.
The Taiwan-based electronics company is building a $10 billion manufacturing and research complex in Mount Pleasant and could employ as many as 13,000 people in Wisconsin.
The first fair will be held in Mount Pleasant on Oct. 13, followed by events in Racine on Oct. 21, Green Bay on Oct. 24, Eau Claire on Oct. 27 and Milwaukee on Nov. 2.
The company is seeking people to fill jobs in areas including human resources, software engineering, finance, accounting, graphics and interior design, construction management, and sales and marketing.
More Foxconn Wisconsin News
- Judge says Racine can divert water for Foxconn
- Foxconn releases four new bid packages for manufacturing plant
- Foxconn awards $13M to three firms for start of plant construction
- Minnesota contractor wins $14M Racine water main job related to Foxconn
- Exact Sciences to return $61,000 in tax credits (UPDATE)