We’ve added many additional features to the service, but two things haven’t changed: The price and the same local Wisconsin staff digging up jobs to help you land work and make money.
The new Project Center includes key features:
- Aggregated project leads from more than 700 sources across Wisconsin and the surrounding area using real industry experts to ensure the fastest, most reliable and comprehensive information.
- Project profiles updated regularly with scope, owner, status, key dates, project contacts, documents, addendum and results.
- Ability to track projects and set preferences to ensure a relevant flow of information that cuts through the clutter.
- A personalized daily email with new projects that meet your preferences, updates to your tracked projects, projects bidding soon, the latest bid results and breaking industry headlines.
- Project bid results with firms and amounts to stay informed and support business development.
- Engaged member businesses looking for collaboration and partnerships.
- Access to our project reporters to ensure we’re sourcing the work you’re looking for.
- Access to thousands of past projects to help identify industry trends and improve win-rate.
- Access to locally sourced industry news and data not accessible anywhere else.
Take a free tour anytime by reaching out to Project Center Manager Rich Holevoet at (414) 225-1822 and/or [email protected].