Recent Articles from Alex Zank, [email protected]
Zak Okray cut his teeth on the Northwestern Mutual Tower and Commons project and is showing his true mettle on the Bucks arena.
Whether it’s collaborating with an environmental consultant or speaking to laborers in the field, Niles Owen is comfortable doing it all.
The state Assembly will vote on Thursday on a proposal to prevent local governments from adopting mandatory labor-peace agreements and other requirements related to employment laws.
Milwaukee Bucks fans will be able to get lit on Miller Lite at the team's new arena.
Gov. Scott Walker on Wednesday signed into law a bill that allows public utilities to provide financial assistance to communities and property owners looking to replace lead water-service lines.
Voters approved two school-district building referendums as part of Tuesday's primary elections.
Another road builder has landed work on the Interstate 94 North-South freeway expansion.
The state Senate approved a bill on party lines Wednesday meant to combat the construction industry's persistent labor shortage by preventing more than one journeyman from ever being required to oversee the work of an apprentice.
- Milwaukee Mayor’s $1.9B budget proposal has infrastructure boost
- As employers face labor shortages, Biden administration rolls out playbook for training workers
- Wisconsin Senate committee votes against confirmation for four DNR policy board appointees
- October proclaimed Architecture Awareness Month in Wisconsin
- Pre-Bid Meetings – Week of October 2, 2023
- Corn mill owners plead to federal charges in fatal explosion, will pay $11.25 million
- BUILDING BLOCKS: Second phase of Lower Yahara River Trail construction
- Sky-high mortgage rates leave homes unaffordable for more buyers, sending new home sales tumbling
- Forecast: Economic challenges ahead as rates rise and labor shortages remain
- CBRE opens office on 18th floor of Milwaukee BMO Tower
- Former inmate able to rebuild life through work in construction trades
- Zignego to lead $60M I-894 improvement project
- First prefabricated bridge in US installed in Eau Claire County
- Illinois developer worked with Wisconsin contractor to build 258-unit Wauwatosa apartment complex
- VJS Construction raises the roof for Bruce Guadalupe Community School expansion project
- Microgrid pilot project will store energy for village affected by outages
- Dane County sees uptick in highway work zone crashes, on track to exceed last year
- The Hop streetcar will debut newest service route in fall with limited service
- FPC Live slims venue proposal to 1 downtown building
- Children’s Hospital urgent care center in Milwaukee gets first round of city approval
- With Sonag Construction shut down, feds move to block indicted owner from collecting leftover assets
- Four contractors selected to build border wall prototypes
- UW-Milwaukee’s Greenstreet shaping minds (and the city)
- Turning the Corner(s) (PHOTO SLIDESHOW)