John Mielke doesn’t need to look far for inspiration. The stories he often hears from the contractors he represents are often all the motivation he needs.
Jacob Cates has been around construction from the beginning.
Once managing large projects at J.H. Findorff & Son, Jim Martin has transcended to another level and is now the one coaching the people overseeing those big jobs.
Amy Iversen found her niche with Pepper Construction, and she knew early on that it was where she was meant to be.
Joe Zanotti may not come from a family of construction workers, but he knew from an early age in which direction his interests lay.
Breanna Reed takes pride in work that lets her turn a customer’s vision into reality.
Dan Wood’s interest in the construction industry came naturally.
For many people, insurance is about paying a premium every month.
As a child, Dain Anderson was always drawn to building and designing structures.
A self-proclaimed social butterfly, Mary Austinson is a perfect fit for her job at the Associated Builders and Contractors of Wisconsin.
The streets of Milwaukee are changing, and Dan Von Rueden is helping to make it happen.
- Minnesota approves giant solar energy project near Minneapolis
- Veterinary center wants to build $13M clinic in Pewaukee
- TOP BIDDERS: The biggest recent winning bids around the state
- OSHA targets silica dust for engineered stone industry
- Biden administration announces $1.4B to improve rail safety and boost capacity in 35 states, including Wisconsin
- Dane County pledges $1.5M boost Madison homeless shelter
- Construction jobs rise in 45 states over last 12 months
- Matt Moroney steps up as CEO of Wangard Partners
- The trade labor shortage is nothing new, but its impacts are
- Wauwatosa gains $1M for affordable housing through Barrett Lo redevelopment deal
- $700M Brewers stadium overhaul proposal comes with new contracting language
- Wisconsin unions, businesses rally support for Line 5 relocation project
- First prefabricated bridge in US installed in Eau Claire County
- Illinois developer worked with Wisconsin contractor to build 258-unit Wauwatosa apartment complex
- VJS Construction raises the roof for Bruce Guadalupe Community School expansion project
- Microgrid pilot project will store energy for village affected by outages
- Dane County sees uptick in highway work zone crashes, on track to exceed last year
- The Hop streetcar will debut newest service route in fall with limited service
- FPC Live slims venue proposal to 1 downtown building
- Children’s Hospital urgent care center in Milwaukee gets first round of city approval
- With Sonag Construction shut down, feds move to block indicted owner from collecting leftover assets
- Four contractors selected to build border wall prototypes
- UW-Milwaukee’s Greenstreet shaping minds (and the city)
- Turning the Corner(s) (PHOTO SLIDESHOW)