This will be the first avid Hotel to be built in southeastern Wisconsin. The brand avid Hotel, owned by the Intercontinental Hotel Group and started in 2017, is meant especially for business travelers.Read More »
Have a Building Block of your own? Submit your information HERE.
The new school was called for in Cristo Rey Jesuit High School's long-term strategic plan. It will a...
River Flats is a 92-unit multi-family apartment building in the heart of downtown Janesville. The de...
The Garden Prairie Intermediate School is a replacement of the Townview Elementary School in the Bel...
Phase 2 of this project continued renovating the rest of the first floor and the second and third fl...
The two new residence halls planned for Lakeland University will be the largest project in the unive...
The 64-unit, mixed-income rental community in Milwaukee’s Lindsay Heights neighborhood included the redevelopment of the former Blommer Ice Cream Factory, as well as the construction of a three-story addition.Read More »
Suicide attempts have increased at an alarming rate among high school students in the Fox Cities Region in recent years. Wanting to combat that trend, officials with Leadership Fox Cities – which is under the Fox Cities Chamber of Commerce – decided that students needed a place where they can go to seek shelter from the stresses of the day and try to achieve some equanimity.Read More »
Lupient Automotive Group’s current INFINITI dealership is at 2228 E. Moreland Boulevard, Waukesha. The company’s new building will have an 8,400-square-foot service area with 13 service bays, an attached car wash, a 4,000-square-foot showroom, 9,300 square feet of office space and 253 parking spaces.
Tagged with: Building BlocksRead More »
The developers of the Badger State Lofts are planning to turn a 130-year-old tannery site in downtown Sheboygan into a mixed-use development with apartments, a garage, surface parking, commercial space and various other accommodations.Read More »
The Fortress dates to 1892 and was added onto up until 1912. It was initially used as a shoe factory by F. Mayer Boot and Shoe Company, which at one time produced as many as 9,000 shoes there a day. It later became a tannery. Its last year as a shoe factory was 1938. After that, it was used for a variety of purposes, including a daycare and Montessori school.Read More »