Stewart Wangard will take on the role of executive chairman of the Board at Wangard.
Wisconsin’s 13.1% increase in total equalized property values in 2023 was the second-largest percentage increase since at least 1985, topped only by slightly higher growth in 2022.
The Marek Group will lease out more than half of the available floor space of a recently completed light industrial development.
Report: Contractors facing fewer supply chain issues compared to peak pandemic, some items still struggle
An AGC analysis reported infrastructure projects jumped up in values while residential and nonresidential starts slid.
The Ramirez Family Foundation wanted to add 5,000 students to two campuses in Fox Point.
The Watermark building in Green Bay was listed for sale at nearly $9.8 million.
Iron Horse's owner proposed closing a hotel property sale by mid-October to settle a bankruptcy claim.
The Greendale mall has had a judgement for foreclosure since late 2021.
Closing the deal was the next step to introducing Microsoft’s data center in the county, Racine County Executive Jonathan Delagrave said.
Last Monday at a Milwaukee Press Club event, Sen. Ron Johnson attacked U.S. climate change policy, minimized Russian disinformation, says he will continue to support President Donald Trump if tapped […]
The three-story 58,429 square foot building will be home to MSOE’s Civil and Architectural Engineering and Construction Management (CAECM) Department.
By BRITTANY PETERSON Associated Press CUCHARA, Colorado (AP) — It’s been the longest wait, their whole lives, in fact. But Race Lessar and Landen Ozzello are finally right where they […]
- Minnesota approves giant solar energy project near Minneapolis
- Veterinary center wants to build $13M clinic in Pewaukee
- TOP BIDDERS: The biggest recent winning bids around the state
- OSHA targets silica dust for engineered stone industry
- Biden administration announces $1.4B to improve rail safety and boost capacity in 35 states, including Wisconsin
- Dane County pledges $1.5M boost Madison homeless shelter
- Construction jobs rise in 45 states over last 12 months
- Matt Moroney steps up as CEO of Wangard Partners
- The trade labor shortage is nothing new, but its impacts are
- Wauwatosa gains $1M for affordable housing through Barrett Lo redevelopment deal
- $700M Brewers stadium overhaul proposal comes with new contracting language
- Wisconsin unions, businesses rally support for Line 5 relocation project
- First prefabricated bridge in US installed in Eau Claire County
- Illinois developer worked with Wisconsin contractor to build 258-unit Wauwatosa apartment complex
- VJS Construction raises the roof for Bruce Guadalupe Community School expansion project
- Microgrid pilot project will store energy for village affected by outages
- Dane County sees uptick in highway work zone crashes, on track to exceed last year
- The Hop streetcar will debut newest service route in fall with limited service
- FPC Live slims venue proposal to 1 downtown building
- Children’s Hospital urgent care center in Milwaukee gets first round of city approval
- With Sonag Construction shut down, feds move to block indicted owner from collecting leftover assets
- Four contractors selected to build border wall prototypes
- UW-Milwaukee’s Greenstreet shaping minds (and the city)
- Turning the Corner(s) (PHOTO SLIDESHOW)