Two deed restrictions on Milwaukee County’s O’Donnell Park could complicate the $12.7 million sale of the property to Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Co.
Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Co. has proposed buying O’Donnell Park in downtown Milwaukee from Milwaukee County for $12.7 million.
Two members of the state Building Commission sent a letter to a top state official Wednesday reminding him of his duty to provide appraised values for state property that could be up for sale.
The state Department of Administration has put together a list of state properties that could end up for sale.
More than half of the vacant residential lots Milwaukee has sold since the beginning of 2012 are in Alderman Russell Stamper II’s district, but he wants the city to do more to attract buyers.
A clause in a contract between Milwaukee and real estate firm Cassidy Turley Barry Inc. puts another hurdle between businessman Jon Ferraro and his desire to open a downtown strip club.
The Wisconsin Department of Revenue is auctioning unclaimed property online for the first time.
The Green Bay Packers now own more than 62 acres around Lambeau Field, which is double the amount they owned four years ago.
A Stamford, Conn.-based investment firm announced Monday that it purchased the 411 East Wisconsin Building in downtown Milwaukee.
Northbrook, Ill.-based Hilco Real Estate LLC will put the Milwaukee Enterprise Center at 2801-2821 N. 4th St. up for auction June 25.
The city of Milwaukee expects to finish contract negotiations soon and hire a broker to market a vacant storefront at 1118 N. Fourth St.
The U.S. Supreme Court has clarified how restitution must be computed in mortgage fraud cases.
- Youth apprenticeships and new industries helped drive Wisconsin apprenticeships to record numbers
- EPA offers $2B to develop clean energy in disadvantaged communities
- Prices rise, but mass timber’s appeal remains
- BUILDING BLOCKS: Keller Inc. head of Switchgear Power Systems expansion
- Wisconsin bill wants to expand refunds and awards for youth and registered apprentices
- Plans for parking structure would ease pressure on Milwaukee timber tower
- Milwaukee airport concourse roof project will get $5.1M from feds
- TOP BIDDERS: The biggest recent winning bids around the state
- Milwaukee wants to join an EPA initiative to replace lead service lines
- Evers vetoes $2 billion tax cut, calls Republican plan ‘completely unserious’
- Nevada judge dismisses tribe’s lawsuit over contested lithium mine
- Energy Department tries to boost US battery industry with another $3.5 billion in funding
- First prefabricated bridge in US installed in Eau Claire County
- Illinois developer worked with Wisconsin contractor to build 258-unit Wauwatosa apartment complex
- VJS Construction raises the roof for Bruce Guadalupe Community School expansion project
- Microgrid pilot project will store energy for village affected by outages
- Dane County sees uptick in highway work zone crashes, on track to exceed last year
- The Hop streetcar will debut newest service route in fall with limited service
- FPC Live slims venue proposal to 1 downtown building
- Children’s Hospital urgent care center in Milwaukee gets first round of city approval
- With Sonag Construction shut down, feds move to block indicted owner from collecting leftover assets
- Four contractors selected to build border wall prototypes
- UW-Milwaukee’s Greenstreet shaping minds (and the city)
- Turning the Corner(s) (PHOTO SLIDESHOW)