Predictions of a recession combined with high interest rates and inflation make it a daunting time to enter the real estate market. That doesn't make it the wrong time in all cases, though.
A Milwaukee-based engineering firm has moved its Green Bay office to the city’s downtown district, the company announced on Monday.
CH Coakley has secured a seven-year agreement with the Wisconsin Department of Health Services to customize office space at the CHC facility at 6101 N. 64th St., Milwaukee.
One of the largest office buildings in downtown Milwaukee has been sold.
The Apartment Owners & Managers Association (AOMA) has installed new officers and directors for 2021-2022.
Wisconsin Bank and Trust is the newest tenant at the 789 N. Water Street building in Milwaukee’s central business district.
Marek Landscaping will occupy a site in Port Milwaukee after inking a lease last week.
Devil's Lake State Park, Wisconsin's most-visited park, is soon to be getting larger.
The U.S. Supreme Court is leaving a pandemic-inspired nationwide ban on evictions in place, over the votes of four objecting conservative justices.
The distribution of COVID-19 vaccines is fueling optimism that Americans will increasingly return to the ways they used to shop, travel and work before the pandemic.
The former mayor of Columbus has pleaded guilty to bank fraud charges in federal court.
Mike Mallaro spent the better part of last year touring office space to lease or purchase for his growing company, VGM Group Inc., in Waterloo.
- Youth apprenticeships and new industries helped drive Wisconsin apprenticeships to record numbers
- EPA offers $2B to develop clean energy in disadvantaged communities
- Prices rise, but mass timber’s appeal remains
- BUILDING BLOCKS: Keller Inc. head of Switchgear Power Systems expansion
- Wisconsin bill wants to expand refunds and awards for youth and registered apprentices
- Plans for parking structure would ease pressure on Milwaukee timber tower
- Milwaukee airport concourse roof project will get $5.1M from feds
- TOP BIDDERS: The biggest recent winning bids around the state
- Milwaukee wants to join an EPA initiative to replace lead service lines
- Evers vetoes $2 billion tax cut, calls Republican plan ‘completely unserious’
- Nevada judge dismisses tribe’s lawsuit over contested lithium mine
- Energy Department tries to boost US battery industry with another $3.5 billion in funding
- First prefabricated bridge in US installed in Eau Claire County
- Illinois developer worked with Wisconsin contractor to build 258-unit Wauwatosa apartment complex
- VJS Construction raises the roof for Bruce Guadalupe Community School expansion project
- Microgrid pilot project will store energy for village affected by outages
- Dane County sees uptick in highway work zone crashes, on track to exceed last year
- The Hop streetcar will debut newest service route in fall with limited service
- FPC Live slims venue proposal to 1 downtown building
- Children’s Hospital urgent care center in Milwaukee gets first round of city approval
- With Sonag Construction shut down, feds move to block indicted owner from collecting leftover assets
- Four contractors selected to build border wall prototypes
- UW-Milwaukee’s Greenstreet shaping minds (and the city)
- Turning the Corner(s) (PHOTO SLIDESHOW)