Minnesota officials have approved plans for the expansion of a solar energy project that a utility says will be one of the largest in the country with the capability of powering more than 150,000 homes.
Keller Inc. and WVRC requested a zoning change after getting prior approval in 2019.
See the biggest winning bids from around the state this past week, from our JobTrac online bidding service.
OSHA has launched an initiative focused on enhancing enforcement and providing compliance assistance to protect workers in the engineered stone fabrication and installation industries.
Biden administration announces $1.4B to improve rail safety and boost capacity in 35 states, including Wisconsin
The Biden administration announced Monday that it has awarded more than $1.4 billion to projects that improve railway safety and boost capacity, with much of the money coming from the 2021 infrastructure law.
Dane County Executive Joe Parisi announced on Monday he introduced $1.5 million in extra funding for an emergency shelter for homeless men in his 2024 budget proposal. In 2022, the […]
States such as Texas, California and Ohio led with most construction jobs added since August 2022.
Stewart Wangard will take on the role of executive chairman of the Board at Wangard.
Skilled trades employers posted over 200,000 job openings in April 2023.
Barrett Lo Visionary Development will give $1 million to Wauwatosa's affordable housing fund, more than what it paid for the land to build $400 million apartments on.
Construction labor groups wanted more guarantees for local work on American Family Field.
Union reps said workers are waiting patiently as Enbridge awaits approval from the Department of Natural Resources.
- Minnesota approves giant solar energy project near Minneapolis
- Veterinary center wants to build $13M clinic in Pewaukee
- TOP BIDDERS: The biggest recent winning bids around the state
- OSHA targets silica dust for engineered stone industry
- Biden administration announces $1.4B to improve rail safety and boost capacity in 35 states, including Wisconsin
- Dane County pledges $1.5M boost Madison homeless shelter
- Construction jobs rise in 45 states over last 12 months
- Matt Moroney steps up as CEO of Wangard Partners
- The trade labor shortage is nothing new, but its impacts are
- Wauwatosa gains $1M for affordable housing through Barrett Lo redevelopment deal
- $700M Brewers stadium overhaul proposal comes with new contracting language
- Wisconsin unions, businesses rally support for Line 5 relocation project
- First prefabricated bridge in US installed in Eau Claire County
- Illinois developer worked with Wisconsin contractor to build 258-unit Wauwatosa apartment complex
- VJS Construction raises the roof for Bruce Guadalupe Community School expansion project
- Microgrid pilot project will store energy for village affected by outages
- Dane County sees uptick in highway work zone crashes, on track to exceed last year
- The Hop streetcar will debut newest service route in fall with limited service
- FPC Live slims venue proposal to 1 downtown building
- Children’s Hospital urgent care center in Milwaukee gets first round of city approval
- With Sonag Construction shut down, feds move to block indicted owner from collecting leftover assets
- Four contractors selected to build border wall prototypes
- UW-Milwaukee’s Greenstreet shaping minds (and the city)
- Turning the Corner(s) (PHOTO SLIDESHOW)