A Milwaukee panel Tuesday postponed a decision on whether the city should buy an old elementary school and convert it into a cultural center.
A national drywall manufacturer is bucking the economic principle that prices go up to match increased demand.
More construction crews soon could descend on Milwaukee's Menomonee Valley Industrial Center, a once-dilapidated landscape that has undergone a decade-long revival.
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation will hold a public information meeting from 4 to 7 p.m. Tuesday to discuss reconstruction of the 50,000-square-foot passenger concourse at Milwaukee's Intermodal Station.
The Environmental Law and Policy Center’s new study of Wisconsin’s solar and wind energy supply chain has found that 171 Wisconsin companies are part of the wind energy supply chain, and 135 companies in the state are part of the solar energy supply chain.
The city of Milwaukee has completed, or is nearing completion on, rehabs of 16 dilapidated houses, construction work that will total about $650,000 by the end of the year.
The Daily Reporter's weekly digest of companies that have been cited for OSHA violations.
Lawmakers are giving the University of Wisconsin System more freedom to build projects using private money but want proof the change works before loosening the collar.
The Michigan Street Diner, which will close by the end of the month, and the Loyalty Dental office are the last two tenants in Milwaukee's Loyalty Building, which is slated to be converted into a 128-room Hilton Garden Inn.
Janesville-based general contractor J.P. Cullen & Sons Inc. was awarded the $76.8 million contract for the Student Athlete Performance Center at the University of Wisconsin-Madison campus, according to a company news release.
Bridge maintenance will cause the Wisconsin Department of Transportation to close the two left lanes of eastbound I-94 from 84th Street to just past 70th Street in Milwaukee County for five hours on Friday night.
AT&T Inc. representatives on Wednesday told Milwaukee officials the company's new U-verse cable service has expanded rapidly and fairly across all income levels.
- Milwaukee Mayor’s $1.9B budget proposal has infrastructure boost
- As employers face labor shortages, Biden administration rolls out playbook for training workers
- Wisconsin Senate committee votes against confirmation for four DNR policy board appointees
- October proclaimed Architecture Awareness Month in Wisconsin
- Pre-Bid Meetings – Week of October 2, 2023
- Corn mill owners plead to federal charges in fatal explosion, will pay $11.25 million
- BUILDING BLOCKS: Second phase of Lower Yahara River Trail construction
- Sky-high mortgage rates leave homes unaffordable for more buyers, sending new home sales tumbling
- Forecast: Economic challenges ahead as rates rise and labor shortages remain
- CBRE opens office on 18th floor of Milwaukee BMO Tower
- Former inmate able to rebuild life through work in construction trades
- Zignego to lead $60M I-894 improvement project
- First prefabricated bridge in US installed in Eau Claire County
- Illinois developer worked with Wisconsin contractor to build 258-unit Wauwatosa apartment complex
- VJS Construction raises the roof for Bruce Guadalupe Community School expansion project
- Microgrid pilot project will store energy for village affected by outages
- Dane County sees uptick in highway work zone crashes, on track to exceed last year
- The Hop streetcar will debut newest service route in fall with limited service
- FPC Live slims venue proposal to 1 downtown building
- Children’s Hospital urgent care center in Milwaukee gets first round of city approval
- With Sonag Construction shut down, feds move to block indicted owner from collecting leftover assets
- Four contractors selected to build border wall prototypes
- UW-Milwaukee’s Greenstreet shaping minds (and the city)
- Turning the Corner(s) (PHOTO SLIDESHOW)