ABC WI Events/Training
CONSTRUCTION U – MANAGEMENT TRAINING
April 11 – May 16 in Madison from 8:30am-3:30pm – Only 4 spots left!
April 23 in Madison from 8am-3:30pm
Construction Photography – Only 7 spots left!
May 22 in Madison from 8am-3:30pm
SHARED INTEREST GROUP
Marketing & Business Development: Construction Photography – This is a FREE preview of the May 22nd class!
April 18 at ABC WI Madison Office OR Attend On-line from 2:00-3:00pm
CONSTRUCTION U –WORKFORCE EDUCATION
Medical Gas Pipeline System Installer & Brazer Certification – SOLD OUT
April 1-4 in Madison from 7am-4pm April 2 is the Recertification and Test from 4pm-9pm
April 2, 9, 16, & 23 in Madison from 5pm-8pm
April 5th in Madison from 8am-3pm – Registration Deadline is March 22nd!
Exam Only is 3pm-5pm
May 2nd, 7th, 16th & 23rd in Madison from 5pm-9pm
May 14 & 21 in Madison from 5pm-8pm
April 12 & 19 in Madison from 7am-12:30pm
April 19 & 26 in Appleton from 7am-12:30pm
May 24 & 31 in Madison from 3:30pm-9pm
Crane Operator Certification for the Skilled Operator Classes are filling fast!!
April 8-12 – Registration Deadline is March 27
April 29-May 2 – Registration Deadline is April 17
May 20-24 – Registration Deadline is May 8
March 28 in Stevens Point from 7am-11am (registration deadline is this Friday, March 22)
Networking Socials – Over 20 to choose from
April 4 in De Pere from 5pm-6:30pm
April 17 in Beloit from 5pm-6:30pm
April 25 in Baraboo from 5pm-7pm
May 3 in Milwaukee – tailgate starts at 5pm, game starts at 7:10pm – Only 25 tickets left!
Mike Uremovich and family will once again be serving their amazing tailgate food!
Annual Golf Scramble on June 19th – this event is filling fast, get your spot now before it’s too late!!
Werner Electric Supply announces upcoming trainings in Appleton
- SolarEdge & Unirac Roadshow: On April 2, from 8 a.m. – 3 p.m., SolarEdge will offer a four-hour installation session covering numerous skills. Additionally, Unirac will host a two-hour session with product demonstrations that will cover enhanced understanding of product applications, live illustrations, product features and benefits, hands-on product demonstrations, and real-time answers to product questions.
- Visualization Introduction: This FREE class, aimed towards industrial automation professionals, will be held onApril 15, from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. Attendees will learn the basics of using FactoryTalk View Studio Machine Edition to edit an application for a PanelView Plus 7 Terminal.
- Visualization Foundations: This two-day class will take place April 16-17, from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. and will dive deeper into the use of FactoryTalk View Studio Machine Edition to edit an application for a PanelView Plus 7 Terminal.
- Virtualization for Industrial Workstations: Brush up on the fundamentals of creating and using Virtual Machines in an industrial maintenance environment on April 18, from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. This class will introduce the concepts of virtualization and students will get to build a Windows XP machine, configure the Virtual Machine’s networking and peripherals, install software in the virtual machine, and get online with a controller. Some experience with Windows operating systems is expected.
- PLC Troubleshooting and Maintenance: On April 22-23, from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., industrial automation professionals will learn the basics of connecting to, monitoring, editing, and diagnosing MicroLogix, SLC 500, CompactLogix, and ControlLogix PLC’s. This class focuses on finding module and processor faults, as well as the resources needed to understand them. Students will gain experience choosing, configuring, and troubleshooting communications to various PLC families, as well as, creating, editing, and troubleshooting basic ladder logic programs.
- Connected Components Workbench (CCW) Introduction: On April 25, from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m., electrical industry professionals will learn about the basics of how to be successful with the CCW programming environment. This class will start with an overview of the products which the software configures and will continue with hands-on programming labs. Attendees do not need previous experience with programmable controllers.