JobTrac is Wisconsin’s premier online resource for project bidding opportunities. Contractors, subcontractors, architects, suppliers and engineers use JobTrac to discover new business leads, find their next construction job, and learn more about their competition.
Our construction bids database is updated continuously and subscribers are able to search jobs by various criteria including, project, stage, type or region. Not only are you able to bid construction jobs online, you can also track up to 50 jobs and projects, and get an email if there are any changes to the jobs that you are tracking. A JobTrac subscription also includes daily emails with new construction bids that are customized using your personal search criteria.
See first-hand how you can take advantage of the tools and resources within JobTrac. To get your free, no-obligation guided tour contact Rich Holevoet today.
Bidding opportunities in our JobTrac database
- General Prime Contractor Bidders for, Steam Line Replacement Marquette To South Housing, Prairie Du Chien Correctional Institution, Department of Corrections
- MEP Bidders for, Steam Line Replacement Marquette To South Housing, Prairie Du Chien Correctional Institution, Department of Corrections
- General Prime Contractor Bidders for, Field House Multiple AHU Replacement, Sports and Fitness Center - University of Wisconsin - Stout
- MEP Bidders for, Field House Multiple AHU Replacement, Sports and Fitness Center - University of Wisconsin - Stout
- Roof Replacement, Ashland Readiness Center - Department of Military Affairs
- City of Austin, Arena Roofing & Insulation
- Milwaukee Public Schools, Energy Conservation Building System Upgrades, Milwaukee Parkside School of the Arts, MPS Property No. 049
- ADA Inmate Shower Remodels and Repairs, Robert Ellsworth Correction Center - Department of Corrections
- General Prime Contractor Bidders for, Roof Replacement, Esker Hall, University of Wisconsin - Whitewater
- Winnebago County, Branch 5 Entrance Remodel
- Barron County, Highway Maintenance Facility, Bid Set No. 2
- Madeline Island Accessibility Improvements - Wisconsin Historical Society