JobTrac is Wisconsin’s premier online resource for project bidding opportunities. Contractors, subcontractors, architects, suppliers and engineers use JobTrac to discover new business leads, find their next construction job, and learn more about their competition.
Our construction bids database is updated continuously and subscribers are able to search jobs by various criteria including, project, stage, type or region. Not only are you able to bid construction jobs online, you can also track up to 50 jobs and projects, and get an email if there are any changes to the jobs that you are tracking. A JobTrac subscription also includes daily emails with new construction bids that are customized using your personal search criteria.
See first-hand how you can take advantage of the tools and resources within JobTrac. To get your free, no-obligation guided tour contact Rich Holevoet today.
Bidding opportunities in our JobTrac database
- Village of Slinger, Addition and Renovation of Department of Public Works Building
- General Prime Contractor Bidders for, Engineering Hall Entrance Renovation University of Wisconsin - Madison UWSA Project No. A-18-006
- MEP Bidders for, Engineering Hall Entrance Renovation University of Wisconsin - Madison UWSA Project No. A-18-006
- Sun Prairie Utilities, Control Building Business Park Substation Specification No. 3098, Volume XV
- General Prime Contractor Bidders for, Kettle Moraine Springs Hatchery Renovation Department of Natural Resources Adell
- Town of Freedom, Freedom Town Hall and Safety Building
- Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College, WITC New Richmond Campus AG Building Reroof
- Emergency Generator Rehabilitations at Various Locations for the North Shore Water Reclamation District
- Petrifying Springs Area One Pavilion in Kenosha
- Milwaukee Area Technical College, Downtown Milwaukee Campus (DMC) C-Building - Door Improvements, Project 2019958.01
- Milwaukee Area Technical College, Downtown Milwaukee Campus, M635-M639 Microbiology Classrooms/Labs, Project 2018878
- Milwaukee Area Technical College, Districtwide HVAC and Electrical Improvements (FY19)-Stage 1 (DMC), Project 2019987.01
- Upgrades for Montessori Program - Phase 2 at Riley School, for Milwaukee Public Schools
- No items.