JobTrac is Wisconsin’s premier online resource for project bidding opportunities. Contractors, subcontractors, architects, suppliers and engineers use JobTrac to discover new business leads, find their next construction job, and learn more about their competition.
Our construction bids database is updated continuously and subscribers are able to search jobs by various criteria including, project, stage, type or region. Not only are you able to bid construction jobs online, you can also track up to 50 jobs and projects, and get an email if there are any changes to the jobs that you are tracking. A JobTrac subscription also includes daily emails with new construction bids that are customized using your personal search criteria.
See first-hand how you can take advantage of the tools and resources within JobTrac. To get your free, no-obligation guided tour contact Rich Holevoet today.
Bidding opportunities in our JobTrac database
- Waukesha County, UWW Fieldhouse AHU-1 Replacement
- Community Relations Social Development Commission, Neighborhood Improvement Project
- Village of Union Grove, Construction of the Entertainment Stage at School Yard Park
- Waukesha County, Administration Center Heat Pumps
- Multi Building Roof Replacements Coliseum and Cattle Barn State Fair Park West Allis
- Southwest Wisconsin Technical College, Bookstore Remodel
- City of Madison Fire Department, Fire System Inspection, Testing, and Maintenance
- City of Madison, Metro Transit Phase 2 - HVAC Replacement, Contract No. 8462
- General Prime Contractor Bidders for, Upham Woods Learning Center - Administration Building Replacement University of Wisconsin - Extension - Rebid
- City of Appleton, Public Works-Office Renovation
- No items.