JobTrac is Wisconsin’s premier online resource for project bidding opportunities. Contractors, subcontractors, architects, suppliers and engineers use JobTrac to discover new business leads, find their next construction job, and learn more about their competition.
Our construction bids database is updated continuously and subscribers are able to search jobs by various criteria including, project, stage, type or region. Not only are you able to bid construction jobs online, you can also track up to 50 jobs and projects, and get an email if there are any changes to the jobs that you are tracking. A JobTrac subscription also includes daily emails with new construction bids that are customized using your personal search criteria.
See first-hand how you can take advantage of the tools and resources within JobTrac. To get your free, no-obligation guided tour contact Rich Holevoet today.
Bidding opportunities in our JobTrac database
- General Prime Contractor Bidders for, Arts Center Addition Facade & Soffit Repairs, Arts Center - University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee
- City of New Berlin, New DPW Buildings - DPW Cold Storage Contract #2
- General Prime Contractor Bidders for, Physician Assistant Program Space Renovations - University of Wisconsin - Platteville
- MEP Bidders for, Physician Assistant Program Space Renovations - University of Wisconsin - Platteville
- Minnesota State, NHCC-20 Boiler Replacement Design Solicitation
- City of Minneapolis, Event 1600 - Meadowbrook Golf Course Clubhouse