JobTrac is Wisconsin’s premier online resource for project bidding opportunities. Contractors, subcontractors, architects, suppliers and engineers use JobTrac to discover new business leads, find their next construction job, and learn more about their competition.
Our construction bids database is updated continuously and subscribers are able to search jobs by various criteria including, project, stage, type or region. Not only are you able to bid construction jobs online, you can also track up to 50 jobs and projects, and get an email if there are any changes to the jobs that you are tracking. A JobTrac subscription also includes daily emails with new construction bids that are customized using your personal search criteria.
See first-hand how you can take advantage of the tools and resources within JobTrac. To get your free, no-obligation guided tour contact Rich Holevoet today.
Bidding opportunities in our JobTrac database
- City of Delavan, New Public Works Facility
- Petrifying Springs Area One Pavilion in Kenosha
- City of Milwaukee, City Hall Third Floor Remodeling - Furnishings and Specialties
- Cooling Coil Installation Sandburg Hall University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee
- Waukesha County Technical College, I-Building Addition
- Milwaukee Area Technical College, Remodeling Specified Areas: West Allis Campus (WAC) Dietetic Kitchen and Early Childhood Education Improvements, 362 and 338, Projects 2019989 and 2019995
- City of Madison, Pinney Library Contract No. 7662
- Winnebago County Crisis Center
- Northwest Wisconsin Workforce Investment Board, EverGrow Learning Center
- City of Tomahawk, 2019 Well House Renovation
- Independent School District #15, St. Francis High School Addition and Renovation
- No items.
- No items.