JobTrac is Wisconsin’s premier online resource for project bidding opportunities. Contractors, subcontractors, architects, suppliers and engineers use JobTrac to discover new business leads, find their next construction job, and learn more about their competition.
Our construction bids database is updated continuously and subscribers are able to search jobs by various criteria including, project, stage, type or region. Not only are you able to bid construction jobs online, you can also track up to 50 jobs and projects, and get an email if there are any changes to the jobs that you are tracking. A JobTrac subscription also includes daily emails with new construction bids that are customized using your personal search criteria.
See first-hand how you can take advantage of the tools and resources within JobTrac. To get your free, no-obligation guided tour contact Rich Holevoet today.
Bidding opportunities in our JobTrac database
- City of Juneau, Building Alterations for New City Hall Use
- Dodge County, Law Enforcement Vehicle Storage
- Milwaukee County, Marcus Center Roof Replacement
- Roof Section Replacement Racine Readiness Center Department of Military Affairs Racine
- Washington County's Youth Treatment Center, Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling and Interior Painting Project
- Village of Blue Mounds, Newly Constructed Village Hall
- Village of Cottage Grove, Phoebe Bakken Memorial Park Improvements, Project No. 00094041
- Village of Windsor, New Department of Public Works Building and Police Department Remodel
- General Prime Contractor Bidders for, Upgrade Fuel Reliability Heating Plant University of Wisconsin - La Crosse
- General Prime Contractor Bidders for, White Hall Renovation University of Wisconsin-La Crosse
- City of Manitowoc, Blue Rail Restroom Facility Project No. WB-20-15
- Town of Blaine, Masonry Repairs
- School District of Rhinelander, Rhinelander High School Hodag Sports Complex
- No items.