JobTrac is Wisconsin’s premier online resource for project bidding opportunities. Contractors, subcontractors, architects, suppliers and engineers use JobTrac to discover new business leads, find their next construction job, and learn more about their competition.
Our construction bids database is updated continuously and subscribers are able to search jobs by various criteria including, project, stage, type or region. Not only are you able to bid construction jobs online, you can also track up to 50 jobs and projects, and get an email if there are any changes to the jobs that you are tracking. A JobTrac subscription also includes daily emails with new construction bids that are customized using your personal search criteria.
See first-hand how you can take advantage of the tools and resources within JobTrac. To get your free, no-obligation guided tour contact Rich Holevoet today.
Bidding opportunities in our JobTrac database
- Service Agreement - Milwaukee County Facilities Management Courthouse Complex and County Grounds High Voltage Maintenance Service Work (REBID), Project No. 5725-18423
- City of Milwaukee, Police Administration Building, 3rd Floor Renovations
- 2018 Capital Improvements for Parkview Middle School and Section Elementary School for the Mukwonago School District
- City of Muskego, Police Station Remodeling and Addition
- Hamilton High School Addition and Renovations Project for Hamilton School District
- Milwaukee Area Technical College - West Allis Campus: Remodeling Specified Areas, Project Nos. 2015542.19 and 2017730.02
- North Shore Fire Department Station 84 Remodeling
- City of Beloit, Metal Storage Building for the Water Pollution Control Facility (WPCF)
- Sennett Middle School - Entrance Addition and Alterations
- Black Hawk Middle School - Interior Alterations
- Hamilton Middle School - Interior and Exterior Alterations
- Lake View Elementary School - LMC Alterations
- Madison Area Technical College, Madison College TX Sloped Metal Roof Replacement and Comm Ave A Octagon Flat Roof Replacement
- Block Iron and Supply Company Building Expansion
- Shiocton School District - Multi-Purpose Facility Addition
- City of Duluth, 20 West 5th Street Multi-Family Building - 3 stories and located in close proximity to Downtown amenities
- Walmart Store No. 1955-229 - Store Remodeling
- No items.
- No items.
- No items.