JobTrac is Wisconsin’s premier online resource for project bidding opportunities. Contractors, subcontractors, architects, suppliers and engineers use JobTrac to discover new business leads, find their next construction job, and learn more about their competition.
Our construction bids database is updated continuously and subscribers are able to search jobs by various criteria including, project, stage, type or region. Not only are you able to bid construction jobs online, you can also track up to 50 jobs and projects, and get an email if there are any changes to the jobs that you are tracking. A JobTrac subscription also includes daily emails with new construction bids that are customized using your personal search criteria.
See first-hand how you can take advantage of the tools and resources within JobTrac. To get your free, no-obligation guided tour contact Rich Holevoet today.
Bidding opportunities in our JobTrac database
- City of Brookfield, Library Chiller Project
- Sprinkler Systems Testing and Inspection in Waukesha County
- Madison Metropolitan School District, Facility Entrance Replacements at Selected Locations - Phase 1
- Outagamie County, Chiller Replacement at Youth and Family Services Building
- Fond du Lac County Portland Street Annex Offices, Boiler Replacement
- Fond du Lac County Jail Boiler Replacement
- Brown County Purchasing, Chiller Maintenance Services at Airport
- City of Tomah, 2019 Salt Shed
- Northcentral Technical College Canvas Storage Structure for AG Equipment
- No items.