JobTrac is Wisconsin’s premier online resource for project bidding opportunities. Contractors, subcontractors, architects, suppliers and engineers use JobTrac to discover new business leads, find their next construction job, and learn more about their competition.
Our construction bids database is updated continuously and subscribers are able to search jobs by various criteria including, project, stage, type or region. Not only are you able to bid construction jobs online, you can also track up to 50 jobs and projects, and get an email if there are any changes to the jobs that you are tracking. A JobTrac subscription also includes daily emails with new construction bids that are customized using your personal search criteria.
See first-hand how you can take advantage of the tools and resources within JobTrac. To get your free, no-obligation guided tour contact Rich Holevoet today.
Bidding opportunities in our JobTrac database
- Milwaukee Neighborhood Improvement Project (NIP), Three Properties
- Exterior Dome Lighting Replacement State Capitol Building Department of Administration Madison
- General Prime Contractor Bidders for, 445 Henry Mall Remodel for OSC University of Wisconsin - Madison
- MEP Bidders for, 445 Henry Mall Remodel for OSC University of Wisconsin - Madison
- City of Madison, Olbrich Park Maintenance Shed, Rebid
- Madison Area Technical College, RFB19-001 Truax PV Observation Deck
- City of Portage, Wastewater Treatment Facility Sludge Dewatering Room HVAC Replacement
- Village of Ashwaubenon, Ballpark Project
- No items.
- No items.