A group is suing two federal agencies as part of an effort to block a proposed mine in Michigan's Upper Peninsula near the Wisconsin line.
Wisconsin Sen. Tammy Baldwin cruised to a re-election win over her Republican opponent, Leah Vukmir, after successfully making the race about health care and her support for guaranteeing insurance coverage for people with pre-existing conditions.
Democrats lined up behind a plan to reopen the federal government on Monday as the Senate began to take a vote on the proposal.
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation will host a public meeting Tuesday to discuss the final design for South 27th Street improvements between Drexel and College avenues.
The city of Milwaukee will start its South 27th Street reconstruction project Friday.
North 27th Street between West Highland Boulevard and West St. Paul Avenue in Milwaukee will reopen Friday.
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation will hold a public meeting March 12 to present the final design to reconstruct 27th Street between Drexel and College avenues in Milwaukee County.
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation will hold a public information meeting on Nov. 16 to discuss the reconstruction of WIS 100 from 27th Street to Howell Avenue in Milwaukee County.
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation is conducting a public information meeting to present the recommended preferred alternative for the proposed roadway expansion in the WIS 241 (27th Street) Corridor, from College Avenue south to the Racine County/Milwaukee County line.
All lanes of traffic and ramps in both directions of Interstate 94 in Waukesha County will reopen Tuesday morning in time for the morning rush hour, according to a news […]
[caption id="attachment_70674" align="alignnone" width="635" caption="A crew from BB Service Co. Inc., Muskego, demolishes the former Foster Pontiac site Tuesday along 27th Street in Milwaukee. Once the site is cleared, KVG Building Corp., Milwaukee, will be the general contractor on a project to build the Wilson Creek Crossing Shopping Center on the site. (Staff photo by Kevin Harnack)"][/caption[...]
[caption id="attachment_70131" align="alignnone" width="635" caption="A crew with Lunda Construction Co., Black River Falls, erects a new bridge Tuesday that will become the southbound 27th Street access to eastbound Interstate 894 in Greenfield. The work is being done as part of the Mitchel Interchange reconstruction project being performed by Wisconsin Constructors LLC. (Staff photo by Kevin Har[...]
- Milwaukee Mayor’s $1.9B budget proposal has infrastructure boost
- As employers face labor shortages, Biden administration rolls out playbook for training workers
- Wisconsin Senate committee votes against confirmation for four DNR policy board appointees
- October proclaimed Architecture Awareness Month in Wisconsin
- Pre-Bid Meetings – Week of October 2, 2023
- Corn mill owners plead to federal charges in fatal explosion, will pay $11.25 million
- BUILDING BLOCKS: Second phase of Lower Yahara River Trail construction
- Sky-high mortgage rates leave homes unaffordable for more buyers, sending new home sales tumbling
- Forecast: Economic challenges ahead as rates rise and labor shortages remain
- CBRE opens office on 18th floor of Milwaukee BMO Tower
- Former inmate able to rebuild life through work in construction trades
- Zignego to lead $60M I-894 improvement project
- First prefabricated bridge in US installed in Eau Claire County
- Illinois developer worked with Wisconsin contractor to build 258-unit Wauwatosa apartment complex
- VJS Construction raises the roof for Bruce Guadalupe Community School expansion project
- Microgrid pilot project will store energy for village affected by outages
- Dane County sees uptick in highway work zone crashes, on track to exceed last year
- The Hop streetcar will debut newest service route in fall with limited service
- FPC Live slims venue proposal to 1 downtown building
- Children’s Hospital urgent care center in Milwaukee gets first round of city approval
- With Sonag Construction shut down, feds move to block indicted owner from collecting leftover assets
- Four contractors selected to build border wall prototypes
- UW-Milwaukee’s Greenstreet shaping minds (and the city)
- Turning the Corner(s) (PHOTO SLIDESHOW)