ACE Mentor Program of Wisconsin announced Friday it will extend its programs to introduce high school students in the Madison and Milwaukee areas.
High school students will have a chance to learn about construction trade careers in downtown Milwaukee on Tuesday.
Participants in the “She Builds She Golfs Outing” – organized to provide networking opportunities to women in construction – received a check for $20,000 on Sept. 10 at the Thunderhawk Golf Club in Beach Park, Illinois.
The ACE Mentor Program of Greater Milwaukee held a virtual event on April 27 awarding three scholarships and six internships to local Milwaukee students. Over the past 3 years, the Milwaukee Chapter […]
Forty-seven high school students from the Greater Milwaukee area recently completed coursework offered through ACE Mentor Program for 2020-21, the first academic year the classes were presented in an entirely virtual format.
The Associated General Contractors of Greater Milwaukee's Education and Research Foundation recently donated $15,000 to the ACE Mentor Program’s Milwaukee Chapter, an organization that introduces high school students to the wide range of career opportunities in architecture, construction, engineering and related areas of the building design and construction industry.
Together — although physically apart — a group of Milwaukee-area students pitched their plans for a new lakefront development as part of a program meant to encourage kids to pursue careers in construction.
- Milwaukee Mayor’s $1.9B budget proposal has infrastructure boost
- As employers face labor shortages, Biden administration rolls out playbook for training workers
- Wisconsin Senate committee votes against confirmation for four DNR policy board appointees
- October proclaimed Architecture Awareness Month in Wisconsin
- Pre-Bid Meetings – Week of October 2, 2023
- Corn mill owners plead to federal charges in fatal explosion, will pay $11.25 million
- BUILDING BLOCKS: Second phase of Lower Yahara River Trail construction
- Sky-high mortgage rates leave homes unaffordable for more buyers, sending new home sales tumbling
- Forecast: Economic challenges ahead as rates rise and labor shortages remain
- CBRE opens office on 18th floor of Milwaukee BMO Tower
- Former inmate able to rebuild life through work in construction trades
- Zignego to lead $60M I-894 improvement project
- First prefabricated bridge in US installed in Eau Claire County
- Illinois developer worked with Wisconsin contractor to build 258-unit Wauwatosa apartment complex
- VJS Construction raises the roof for Bruce Guadalupe Community School expansion project
- Microgrid pilot project will store energy for village affected by outages
- Dane County sees uptick in highway work zone crashes, on track to exceed last year
- The Hop streetcar will debut newest service route in fall with limited service
- FPC Live slims venue proposal to 1 downtown building
- Children’s Hospital urgent care center in Milwaukee gets first round of city approval
- With Sonag Construction shut down, feds move to block indicted owner from collecting leftover assets
- Four contractors selected to build border wall prototypes
- UW-Milwaukee’s Greenstreet shaping minds (and the city)
- Turning the Corner(s) (PHOTO SLIDESHOW)