Paul Martzke will serve as the Associated General Contractors of Wisconsin's 2023 board president.
Associated General Contractors of Wisconsin released an economic outlook looking back at 2022.
Mike Testolin has been hired as AGC’s vice president of industry relations.
Along with being among the relatively few women with an executive role at a large general contractor, Anna Stern can now claim to be the first female president of the Associated General Contractors of Wisconsin.
The AGC of Wisconsin has announced its 2022 officers and directors who were elected by the membership at the annual meeting.
A survey of Wisconsin contractors released Wednesday found nearly half of the respondents had seen projects cancelled this past year because of soaring materials prices or supply-chain disruptions.
Amid a recession caused by the pandemic, Bob Barker has seen some evidence that some contractors might be desperately trying to underbid each other in the hopes of winning whatever work they can.
The AGC of Wisconsin has hired two new executive staff positions focused on AGC's legal and labor relations services.
The Associated General Contractors of Wisconsin has announced the winning entries for the 2018 BUILD Wisconsin Awards.
The Associated General Contractors of Wisconsin has elected new directors to serve a three-year term.
For the first time since lawmakers repealed Wisconsin’s remaining prevailing-wage laws, WisDOT is advertising projects that will have no minimum requirements for workers’ pay. But since most state projects receive […]
After nearly eight years of working for Milwaukee-based nonprofit WasteCap Resource Solutions, Joe Liebau Jr. has left the environmental firm to become the secretary director for southeastern Wisconsin with the state's Department of Natural Resources.
- Milwaukee Mayor’s $1.9B budget proposal has infrastructure boost
- As employers face labor shortages, Biden administration rolls out playbook for training workers
- Wisconsin Senate committee votes against confirmation for four DNR policy board appointees
- October proclaimed Architecture Awareness Month in Wisconsin
- Pre-Bid Meetings – Week of October 2, 2023
- Corn mill owners plead to federal charges in fatal explosion, will pay $11.25 million
- BUILDING BLOCKS: Second phase of Lower Yahara River Trail construction
- Sky-high mortgage rates leave homes unaffordable for more buyers, sending new home sales tumbling
- Forecast: Economic challenges ahead as rates rise and labor shortages remain
- CBRE opens office on 18th floor of Milwaukee BMO Tower
- Former inmate able to rebuild life through work in construction trades
- Zignego to lead $60M I-894 improvement project
- First prefabricated bridge in US installed in Eau Claire County
- Illinois developer worked with Wisconsin contractor to build 258-unit Wauwatosa apartment complex
- VJS Construction raises the roof for Bruce Guadalupe Community School expansion project
- Microgrid pilot project will store energy for village affected by outages
- Dane County sees uptick in highway work zone crashes, on track to exceed last year
- The Hop streetcar will debut newest service route in fall with limited service
- FPC Live slims venue proposal to 1 downtown building
- Children’s Hospital urgent care center in Milwaukee gets first round of city approval
- With Sonag Construction shut down, feds move to block indicted owner from collecting leftover assets
- Four contractors selected to build border wall prototypes
- UW-Milwaukee’s Greenstreet shaping minds (and the city)
- Turning the Corner(s) (PHOTO SLIDESHOW)