Mitchell International Airport features Milwaukee’s favorite grab and go foods at new Concordia Market
Concordia Market opened in Concourse C and will feature Milwaukee- and Wisconsin-sourced wines, cheeses, coffee and snacks.
A $240 million parking structure that opened less than two years ago at the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport is up for a series of repairs related to water intrusion, ponding and freeze-thaw damage.
A Detroit-area airport employee convicted of fixing contracts and collecting more than $6 million in kickbacks was sentenced to 10 years in prison Wednesday, far fewer the 25 years sought by federal prosecutors.
Gov. Scott Walker on Monday approved two airport construction projects, according to a news release from the state Department of Transportation.
Gov. Scott Walker has signed off on five airport projects this week totaling nearly $1.8 million. The money will come from state, local and federal coffers, according to the state Department of Transportation.
Gov. Scott Walker has approved two rural airport projects totaling more than $376,000, according to the state Department of Transportation.
Holiday travelers should anticipate work zone delays through the end of November.
Gov. Scott Walker approved nearly $465,000 worth of improvements at four Wisconsin airports, according to news releases from the state Department of Transportation.
Gov. Scott Walker has approved more than $14 million in improvement projects to Milwaukee County’s General Mitchell International Airport, according to a state Department of Transportation news release.
Chippewa Valley Regional Airport in Eau Claire will get $630,000 for planning and design engineering services. The state will contribute $15,750 to update the airport’s master plan, prepare a drainage […]
A $320,000 pavement project at Milwaukee County’s Lawrence J. Timmerman Airport should start this fall. Gov. Scott Walker has released $8,000 in state money to rebuild part of the north […]
Gov. Scott Walker on Wednesday approved a $9,246,380 project to construct a new Aircraft Rescue and Fire Fighting facility at the Austin Straubel International Airport in Green Bay.
- $700M Brewers stadium overhaul proposal comes with new contracting language
- Wisconsin unions, businesses rally support for Line 5 relocation project
- Biden uses executive power to create a New Deal-style American Climate Corps
- Wisconsin’s starting fixed fee for engineering services gets a bump
- BUILDING BLOCKS: Caroline Heights Apartments turns historic structures into living space
- Wauwatosa Common Council greenlights $400M Barrett Lo apartments at Mayfair Mall
- Kenosha Common Council unanimously passes contractor requirements for public bids
- Old church finds new purpose as St. John’s Lutheran Church converts to affordable housing
- Indoor farms are shutting down as their businesses struggle. So why are more being built?
- Low Mississippi River limits barge traffic
- TOP BIDDERS: The biggest recent winning bids around the state
- Wisconsin contractors urge Kenosha council to delay vote over bidding ordinance
- First prefabricated bridge in US installed in Eau Claire County
- Illinois developer worked with Wisconsin contractor to build 258-unit Wauwatosa apartment complex
- VJS Construction raises the roof for Bruce Guadalupe Community School expansion project
- Microgrid pilot project will store energy for village affected by outages
- Dane County sees uptick in highway work zone crashes, on track to exceed last year
- The Hop streetcar will debut newest service route in fall with limited service
- FPC Live slims venue proposal to 1 downtown building
- Children’s Hospital urgent care center in Milwaukee gets first round of city approval
- With Sonag Construction shut down, feds move to block indicted owner from collecting leftover assets
- Four contractors selected to build border wall prototypes
- UW-Milwaukee’s Greenstreet shaping minds (and the city)
- Turning the Corner(s) (PHOTO SLIDESHOW)