Barrett Lo Visionary Development will give $1 million to Wauwatosa's affordable housing fund, more than what it paid for the land to build $400 million apartments on.
Barrett Lo plans to build around 1,000 apartments near a former Boston Store site in Wauwatosa.
Barrett Lo Visionary Development wants to build more than 900 apartments around a former Boston Store
The city of Wauwatosa previously announced plans to build 906 apartments near the former Boston STore.
Kiewit Corporation, HNTB and raSmith are all taking part in the streetcar expansion project.
Construction for Milwaukee's streetcar continued as the Couture nears completion.
Drone photos are out as crews get ready to pour foundational concrete and construct the building core of the long-awaited Couture.
Construction crews poured 600 yards of concrete Tuesday morning at The Couture site in downtown Milwaukee to serve as a base for a public transit terminal.
The Couture 44-story high-rise in Milwaukee took a big step forward on Wednesday with a six-hour concrete pour to form its foundation.
Construction crews this week set up a crane needed for the Couture high-rise tower in downtown Milwaukee even as the project appears headed toward missing a deadline for the completion of a first-floor transit hub paid for with federal money.
Crews formally broke ground on Tuesday on the Couture high-rise project, a 44-story tower that will eventually overlook Lake Michigan in downtown Milwaukee after being in the works for nearly a decade.
A Milwaukee committee on Tuesday approved a revised deal with the developer of the Couture high-rise to require work on the project to begin by Feb. 1.
- Northwestern Mutual’s $500M overhaul a boon for Milwaukee residents
- BUILDING BLOCKS: University of Wisconsin – Oshkosh Clow Social Science Center renovation
- Madison takes center stage in the world of highway safety
- TOP BIDDERS: The biggest recent winning bids around the state
- Milwaukee Plan Commission approves shorter, denser New Land apartments
- Milwaukee County breaks ground on first health and human services center
- Where are the homes? Glaring need for housing construction underlined by Century 21 CEO
- Lawmakers block update for new commercial building standards
- Milwaukee mayor’s $1.9B budget proposal has infrastructure boost
- As employers face labor shortages, Biden administration rolls out playbook for training workers
- Wisconsin Senate committee votes against confirmation for four DNR policy board appointees
- October proclaimed Architecture Awareness Month in Wisconsin
- First prefabricated bridge in US installed in Eau Claire County
- Illinois developer worked with Wisconsin contractor to build 258-unit Wauwatosa apartment complex
- VJS Construction raises the roof for Bruce Guadalupe Community School expansion project
- Microgrid pilot project will store energy for village affected by outages
- Dane County sees uptick in highway work zone crashes, on track to exceed last year
- The Hop streetcar will debut newest service route in fall with limited service
- FPC Live slims venue proposal to 1 downtown building
- Children’s Hospital urgent care center in Milwaukee gets first round of city approval
- With Sonag Construction shut down, feds move to block indicted owner from collecting leftover assets
- Four contractors selected to build border wall prototypes
- UW-Milwaukee’s Greenstreet shaping minds (and the city)
- Turning the Corner(s) (PHOTO SLIDESHOW)