Health officials ordered residents to leave when elevated trichloroethylene levels were found inside.
The parking structure opened months after a partial collapse in February.
Buchanan’s, a U.K.-inspired pub offering "classic fare with a Midwestern twist," plans to open its doors this Summer at Bayshore Town Center.
Bayshore Town Center will get a Stretch Zone wellness center location on the first day of spring.
Patrons of the Bayshore Town Center were seen parking in the first floor of the Silver Spring Parking Garage after a partial collapse in February.
Bayshore Town Center to reconstruct collapsed parking garage, vehicles reunited with owners after signing waiver
Shoppers and employees who were being reunited with their cars said they had to sign a waiver first.
A Milwaukee contractor said snow removal services piled snow in the wrong area before a partial collapse at the Bayshore Town Center parking structure.
Shoppers and employees were reunited with their vehicles after a parking structure partly collapsed at the Bayshore Town Center.
The parking lot structure was built in 2005-2006, according to Bayshore Town Center officials, who are working with structural engineers and designers to determine the cause of the collapse.
A section of a parking garage has collapsed near Trader Joe’s at the Bayshore Town Center at 5800 N. Bayshore Drive in Glendale.
A Nebraska-based cinema company will move into the space above the Rotunda at Bayshore, shopping mall officials announced Wednesday.
Changes in how we shop — along with the COVID-19 pandemic's economic effects — will mean a lot fewer malls be operating throughout the country over the next few years.
- Milwaukee Mayor’s $1.9B budget proposal has infrastructure boost
- As employers face labor shortages, Biden administration rolls out playbook for training workers
- Wisconsin Senate committee votes against confirmation for four DNR policy board appointees
- October proclaimed Architecture Awareness Month in Wisconsin
- Pre-Bid Meetings – Week of October 2, 2023
- Corn mill owners plead to federal charges in fatal explosion, will pay $11.25 million
- BUILDING BLOCKS: Second phase of Lower Yahara River Trail construction
- Sky-high mortgage rates leave homes unaffordable for more buyers, sending new home sales tumbling
- Forecast: Economic challenges ahead as rates rise and labor shortages remain
- CBRE opens office on 18th floor of Milwaukee BMO Tower
- Former inmate able to rebuild life through work in construction trades
- Zignego to lead $60M I-894 improvement project
- First prefabricated bridge in US installed in Eau Claire County
- Illinois developer worked with Wisconsin contractor to build 258-unit Wauwatosa apartment complex
- VJS Construction raises the roof for Bruce Guadalupe Community School expansion project
- Microgrid pilot project will store energy for village affected by outages
- Dane County sees uptick in highway work zone crashes, on track to exceed last year
- The Hop streetcar will debut newest service route in fall with limited service
- FPC Live slims venue proposal to 1 downtown building
- Children’s Hospital urgent care center in Milwaukee gets first round of city approval
- With Sonag Construction shut down, feds move to block indicted owner from collecting leftover assets
- Four contractors selected to build border wall prototypes
- UW-Milwaukee’s Greenstreet shaping minds (and the city)
- Turning the Corner(s) (PHOTO SLIDESHOW)