The Barry Co., a commercial real estate company headquartered in downtown Milwaukee, has won the “Industrial Deal of the Year” award and was runner-up for the “Development Deal of the Year” award, which were presented at the 2018 Commercial Association of Realtors of Wisconsin Deal of the Year Awards and Annual Meeting at the Grain Exchange in downtown Milwaukee.
Faith Technologies has recently hired Elizabeth Tischer as a field talent acquisition manager at its headquarters in Menasha.
Oconomowoc’s MSI General Corp. has recently hired Kyle Pokwinski as a project estimator. Pokwinski has more than five years of experience in residential and commercial construction, in both estimating and […]
Appleton-based Werner Electric Supply has hired Genevieve Faucher as its eCommerce manager.
Fels joins H.J. Martin and Son as Process Coordinator Lucienne Fels has joined H.J. Martin and Son as a process coordinator. In that role, she will support the company’s process-operations department, […]
Joseph Heffron, a five-year professional in flooring estimation, has joined H.J. Martin and Son as an estimator.
Michael Guth has joined Clark Dietz as a project manager for power and energy and mechanical engineering.
Disabled American Veterans Wisconsin honored H.J. Martin and Son on June 8 for its "outstanding accomplishments" in working with veterans. by presenting it with its 2018 Employer of the Year Award in the Medium Employer category.
Ernst & Young recently announced that Scott Teerlinck, CEO of Werner Electric Supply, is a finalist for the Entrepreneur Of The Year 2018 Award in the Midwest.
Errol Barnett and Ross Kohl join First Business Bank First Business Financial Services, Inc. announces that Errol Barnett and Ross Kohl were hired as SBA Business Development Officers in First Business Bank’s Milwaukee office. […]
Westenberger promoted at H.J. Martin and Son Matt Westenberger, a veteran employee who joined H.J. Martin and Son shortly after graduating from high school, has been promoted to the position […]
- Corn mill owners plead to federal charges in fatal explosion, will pay $11.25 million
- BUILDING BLOCKS: Second phase of Lower Yahara River Trail construction
- Sky-high mortgage rates leave homes unaffordable for more buyers, sending new home sales tumbling
- Forecast: Economic challenges ahead as rates rise and labor shortages remain
- CBRE opens office on 18th floor of Milwaukee BMO Tower
- Former inmate able to rebuild life through work in construction trades
- Zignego to lead $60M I-894 improvement project
- Minnesota approves giant solar energy project near Minneapolis
- Veterinary center wants to build $13M clinic in Pewaukee
- TOP BIDDERS: The biggest recent winning bids around the state
- OSHA targets silica dust for engineered stone industry
- Biden administration announces $1.4B to improve rail safety and boost capacity in 35 states, including Wisconsin
- First prefabricated bridge in US installed in Eau Claire County
- Illinois developer worked with Wisconsin contractor to build 258-unit Wauwatosa apartment complex
- VJS Construction raises the roof for Bruce Guadalupe Community School expansion project
- Microgrid pilot project will store energy for village affected by outages
- Dane County sees uptick in highway work zone crashes, on track to exceed last year
- The Hop streetcar will debut newest service route in fall with limited service
- FPC Live slims venue proposal to 1 downtown building
- Children’s Hospital urgent care center in Milwaukee gets first round of city approval
- With Sonag Construction shut down, feds move to block indicted owner from collecting leftover assets
- Four contractors selected to build border wall prototypes
- UW-Milwaukee’s Greenstreet shaping minds (and the city)
- Turning the Corner(s) (PHOTO SLIDESHOW)