Several contractors are hosting a lunch in Racine County to tell workers and businesses about future projects.
CG Schmidt has added industry veteran April Hannon to its corporate business development team.
C.G. Schmidt has promoted Ben Falls to project manager.
Like many people, Mike Abuls can now say he was unprepared for how hard and quickly the coronavirus outbreak has hit the state and national economy.
Rather than cancel a blood drive scheduled for last week, officials at C.G. Schmidt decided to go ahead with it after consulting blood-collection company Versiti about what precautions could be put in place.
C.G. Schmidt announced plans Thursday to move its main Madison office into a building on West Washington Avenue.
The new Uline Warehouse Stage with Miller Lite will be just the latest project in a massive overhaul of the Summerfest grounds at Henry Maier Festival Park. Recent years have seen quite a bit of work take place on the festival ground’s north end. Among the projects completed in time for Summerfest 2018 were a new north gate and plaza and the construction of the U.S. Cellular Connection stage and[...]
The contractor overseeing the construction of Milwaukee's downtown streetcar assured local officials Friday that the project can be built largely with the use of local subcontractors and workers.
It took nearly 10 years to plan the new Airgas Safety distribution center, but crews had a mere 7-1/2 months to build it.
The Aspirus Wausau Hospital is well known for its treatments of the cardiovascular system. A recent expansion and improvement of the hospital will help the staff there continue to provide those services to the region.
Contractors and workers performing work on the Northwestern Mutual Tower and Commons participated in a Safety Day at the site location Thursday.
The Franklin Public Schools pursued this project to fulfill its mission to provide education in a safe, secure and nurturing environment.
- Minnesota approves giant solar energy project near Minneapolis
- Veterinary center wants to build $13M clinic in Pewaukee
- TOP BIDDERS: The biggest recent winning bids around the state
- OSHA targets silica dust for engineered stone industry
- Biden administration announces $1.4B to improve rail safety and boost capacity in 35 states, including Wisconsin
- Dane County pledges $1.5M boost Madison homeless shelter
- Construction jobs rise in 45 states over last 12 months
- Matt Moroney steps up as CEO of Wangard Partners
- The trade labor shortage is nothing new, but its impacts are
- Wauwatosa gains $1M for affordable housing through Barrett Lo redevelopment deal
- $700M Brewers stadium overhaul proposal comes with new contracting language
- Wisconsin unions, businesses rally support for Line 5 relocation project
- First prefabricated bridge in US installed in Eau Claire County
- Illinois developer worked with Wisconsin contractor to build 258-unit Wauwatosa apartment complex
- VJS Construction raises the roof for Bruce Guadalupe Community School expansion project
- Microgrid pilot project will store energy for village affected by outages
- Dane County sees uptick in highway work zone crashes, on track to exceed last year
- The Hop streetcar will debut newest service route in fall with limited service
- FPC Live slims venue proposal to 1 downtown building
- Children’s Hospital urgent care center in Milwaukee gets first round of city approval
- With Sonag Construction shut down, feds move to block indicted owner from collecting leftover assets
- Four contractors selected to build border wall prototypes
- UW-Milwaukee’s Greenstreet shaping minds (and the city)
- Turning the Corner(s) (PHOTO SLIDESHOW)