A clause in a contract between Milwaukee and real estate firm Cassidy Turley Barry Inc. puts another hurdle between businessman Jon Ferraro and his desire to open a downtown strip club.
The city of Milwaukee expects to finish contract negotiations soon and hire a broker to market a vacant storefront at 1118 N. Fourth St.
A strip club owner’s offer to rent a vacant, Milwaukee-owned property is better than the market rate but not good enough to persuade city leaders to jump at the deal.
Ken Braden, a vice president at Milwaukee-based Cassidy Turley Barry, died Tuesday. He was 58.
A bank and a loan servicing firm are competing to recoup their money from Mimma’s Café in Milwaukee.
Milwaukee-based Xymox Technologies Inc. bought the building it has rented at 9099 W. Dean Road.
Milwaukee-based Cassidy Turley Barry sold a 0.55-acre New Berlin parcel to the Wal-Mart Real Estate Business Trust.
Lift Investments LLC, Wauwatosa, has purchased a 6,620-square-foot property at 2737 W. Mill Road, Glendale.
Cassidy Turley Barry, Milwaukee, has sold an 8,200-square-foot building at 1205 W. Mount Vernon Ave., Milwaukee, to Milwaukee-based landscaping company Landworks Inc.
Cassidy Turley Barry Inc., Milwaukee, recently closed on an industrial property sale at 419 W. Boden St. for $535,000.
A push for Park East publicity is lacking, say members of an advisory group, and that shortage of awareness is the main hindrance for development on the swath of Milwaukee land.
- Matt Moroney steps up as CEO of Wangard Partners
- The trade labor shortage is nothing new, but its impacts are
- Wauwatosa gains $1M for affordable housing through Barrett Lo redevelopment deal
- $700M Brewers stadium overhaul proposal comes with new contracting language
- Wisconsin unions, businesses rally support for Line 5 relocation project
- Biden uses executive power to create a New Deal-style American Climate Corps
- Wisconsin’s starting fixed fee for engineering services gets a bump
- BUILDING BLOCKS: Caroline Heights Apartments turns historic structures into living space
- Wauwatosa Common Council greenlights $400M Barrett Lo apartments at Mayfair Mall
- Kenosha Common Council unanimously passes contractor requirements for public bids
- Old church finds new purpose as St. John’s Lutheran Church converts to affordable housing
- Indoor farms are shutting down as their businesses struggle. So why are more being built?
- First prefabricated bridge in US installed in Eau Claire County
- Illinois developer worked with Wisconsin contractor to build 258-unit Wauwatosa apartment complex
- VJS Construction raises the roof for Bruce Guadalupe Community School expansion project
- Microgrid pilot project will store energy for village affected by outages
- Dane County sees uptick in highway work zone crashes, on track to exceed last year
- The Hop streetcar will debut newest service route in fall with limited service
- FPC Live slims venue proposal to 1 downtown building
- Children’s Hospital urgent care center in Milwaukee gets first round of city approval
- With Sonag Construction shut down, feds move to block indicted owner from collecting leftover assets
- Four contractors selected to build border wall prototypes
- UW-Milwaukee’s Greenstreet shaping minds (and the city)
- Turning the Corner(s) (PHOTO SLIDESHOW)