The Mandel Group, Engberg Anderson Architects and Catalyst Construction are all project partners.
BUILDING BLOCKS: Saz’s Hospitality Group expands South Second venue with help of Catalyst Construction
Catalyst Construction, HGA and The Sigma Group are all contributing to the project.
The Couture and dozens of other projects are included in 23 projects to watch in 2023.
Village of Saukville officials approved a 99-acre development to house adults with developmental disabilities on Wednesday. The proposal was in discussion for 15 years and will be the largest project in the village's history.
The Wisconsin Masonry Alliance has named the winning projects for its 2022 Excellence in Masonry Awards.
The new conference center will stand on 3.9 acres, next to the IKEA store off Interstate 94 and less than 5 miles from General Mitchell International Airport.
WoodWorks - Wood Products Council has announced the winners of its 2021 Wood Design Awards, which include two projects from Wisconsin.
When the developer Ann Pieper Eisenbrown decided to use specially treated lumber, instead of steel and concrete, for her new apartment building in Milwaukee's Walker's Point neighborhood, she was mostly thinking about the environment.
The project will be the product of collaboration among the Milwaukee School of Engineering, We Energies, Rockwell Automation and American Family Insurance. The center is meant to be a place where K-12 students can receive instruction in science, technology, engineering and mathematics – collectively known as the STEM subjects.
The work connected the church’s existing worship area with its school spaces. It added classrooms, including a lab for science, technology, engineering and mathematics; pre-school and before- and after-care spaces; a large gathering area called the Christian Life Center; and an administrative area.
The Baumgartner Center for Dance will house the Milwaukee Ballet School & Academy, the only accredited professional studio school in the Midwest.
Construction for SEVEN04 PLACE, a new 60-unit affordable-housing development in the Walker’s Point neighborhood of Milwaukee, started on Thursday.
- $700M Brewers stadium overhaul proposal comes with new contracting language
- Wisconsin unions, businesses rally support for Line 5 relocation project
- Biden uses executive power to create a New Deal-style American Climate Corps
- Wisconsin’s starting fixed fee for engineering services gets a bump
- BUILDING BLOCKS: Caroline Heights Apartments turns historic structures into living space
- Wauwatosa Common Council greenlights $400M Barrett Lo apartments at Mayfair Mall
- Kenosha Common Council unanimously passes contractor requirements for public bids
- Old church finds new purpose as St. John’s Lutheran Church converts to affordable housing
- Indoor farms are shutting down as their businesses struggle. So why are more being built?
- Low Mississippi River limits barge traffic
- TOP BIDDERS: The biggest recent winning bids around the state
- Wisconsin contractors urge Kenosha council to delay vote over bidding ordinance
- First prefabricated bridge in US installed in Eau Claire County
- Illinois developer worked with Wisconsin contractor to build 258-unit Wauwatosa apartment complex
- VJS Construction raises the roof for Bruce Guadalupe Community School expansion project
- Microgrid pilot project will store energy for village affected by outages
- Dane County sees uptick in highway work zone crashes, on track to exceed last year
- The Hop streetcar will debut newest service route in fall with limited service
- FPC Live slims venue proposal to 1 downtown building
- Children’s Hospital urgent care center in Milwaukee gets first round of city approval
- With Sonag Construction shut down, feds move to block indicted owner from collecting leftover assets
- Four contractors selected to build border wall prototypes
- UW-Milwaukee’s Greenstreet shaping minds (and the city)
- Turning the Corner(s) (PHOTO SLIDESHOW)