Wheel and Sprocket's mixed-use proposal for Capital Road was shot down after a testy Brookfield Common Council meeting.
A tax increment district to help Wheel and Sprocket clean up a brownfield before development went through another round of approval in Brookfield.
The Sikh Religious Society wants to build a new structure south of its existing temple on Calhoun Road in Brookfield.
7 Brew announced on Monday its new location has dropped on-site in Brookfield. A crane lifted the drive-thru coffee stand onto the site at 1010 S. Moorland Road on Saturday.
Developers ask Brookfield for $3.51 million to dispose of contaminated soil ahead of apartment development
Developers proposed a tax increment district for $3.5 million to remove contaminated soil ahead of a mixed-use apartment project.
Casual restaurants with drive-thrus will need 600 square feet of dining space if they want to build in Brookfield after a new ordinance passed.
Residents can comment next year on Milwaukee-based Kegel Real Estate’s proposal for an apartment complex including a Wheel and Sprocket location in Brookfield.
Citizens, Waukesha County business group voice support for Brookfield affordable housing development
Brookfield residents and a local business group have written their support ahead of a city meeting for an apartment proposal with rent significantly lower than surrounding apartments.
City officials will hold a public hearing next week as a proposal for a 203-unit affordable housing project moves through the planning process in Brookfield.
Brookfield city council members will meet Tuesday to discuss rezoning plans for a proposed mixed-use building for retail and apartments. In a previous informational meeting, the city collected over 90 signatures for comments from residents and city officials in support of or opposition to the development.
- Lawmakers block update for new commercial building standards
- Milwaukee Mayor’s $1.9B budget proposal has infrastructure boost
- As employers face labor shortages, Biden administration rolls out playbook for training workers
- Wisconsin Senate committee votes against confirmation for four DNR policy board appointees
- October proclaimed Architecture Awareness Month in Wisconsin
- Pre-Bid Meetings – Week of October 2, 2023
- Corn mill owners plead to federal charges in fatal explosion, will pay $11.25 million
- BUILDING BLOCKS: Second phase of Lower Yahara River Trail construction
- Sky-high mortgage rates leave homes unaffordable for more buyers, sending new home sales tumbling
- Forecast: Economic challenges ahead as rates rise and labor shortages remain
- CBRE opens office on 18th floor of Milwaukee BMO Tower
- Former inmate able to rebuild life through work in construction trades
- First prefabricated bridge in US installed in Eau Claire County
- Illinois developer worked with Wisconsin contractor to build 258-unit Wauwatosa apartment complex
- VJS Construction raises the roof for Bruce Guadalupe Community School expansion project
- Microgrid pilot project will store energy for village affected by outages
- Dane County sees uptick in highway work zone crashes, on track to exceed last year
- The Hop streetcar will debut newest service route in fall with limited service
- FPC Live slims venue proposal to 1 downtown building
- Children’s Hospital urgent care center in Milwaukee gets first round of city approval
- With Sonag Construction shut down, feds move to block indicted owner from collecting leftover assets
- Four contractors selected to build border wall prototypes
- UW-Milwaukee’s Greenstreet shaping minds (and the city)
- Turning the Corner(s) (PHOTO SLIDESHOW)