Lawmakers on Wednesday held a public hearing on a bill to give interior designers the power to stamp their own plans, a proposal architects say would undermine their profession.
Likely Republican candidates began to jockey for position Thursday ahead of a stampede to run for an open Wisconsin congressional seat in a district that's a conservative hotbed and central to President Donald Trump's re-election hopes.
Tattooed in blue ink around Kriss Marion's right wrist is the Biblical phrase "Be quick to listen."
There’s a big governor’s race, and a nationally important U.S. Senate race this fall.
Republican state Rep. Dale Kooyenga says he is running for state Senate next year.
A Republican lawmaker says a proposal to require breweries and wineries to sell their products through distributors is going nowhere.
Taxes on a type of cigar that looks like a cigarette may be going up in Wisconsin.
The Assembly is poised to approve a bill that would limit local governments from imposing new professional fees or licensing requirements.
The state Assembly has approved a financing deal for a new Bucks arena in Milwaukee.
Two state legislators are proposing a zero percent corporate income tax and special right-to-work districts to lure new manufacturing to the most distressed areas of Milwaukee.
Wisconsin Assembly Speaker Robin Vos has chosen the Assembly Republicans who will serve on the Legislature's powerful Joint Finance Committee.
As state officials try to cope with the popularity of Wisconsin’s recently quadrupled historic-preservation tax credit, the related costs are showing no sign of decreasing.
- Milwaukee Mayor’s $1.9B budget proposal has infrastructure boost
- As employers face labor shortages, Biden administration rolls out playbook for training workers
- Wisconsin Senate committee votes against confirmation for four DNR policy board appointees
- October proclaimed Architecture Awareness Month in Wisconsin
- Pre-Bid Meetings – Week of October 2, 2023
- Corn mill owners plead to federal charges in fatal explosion, will pay $11.25 million
- BUILDING BLOCKS: Second phase of Lower Yahara River Trail construction
- Sky-high mortgage rates leave homes unaffordable for more buyers, sending new home sales tumbling
- Forecast: Economic challenges ahead as rates rise and labor shortages remain
- CBRE opens office on 18th floor of Milwaukee BMO Tower
- Former inmate able to rebuild life through work in construction trades
- Zignego to lead $60M I-894 improvement project
- First prefabricated bridge in US installed in Eau Claire County
- Illinois developer worked with Wisconsin contractor to build 258-unit Wauwatosa apartment complex
- VJS Construction raises the roof for Bruce Guadalupe Community School expansion project
- Microgrid pilot project will store energy for village affected by outages
- Dane County sees uptick in highway work zone crashes, on track to exceed last year
- The Hop streetcar will debut newest service route in fall with limited service
- FPC Live slims venue proposal to 1 downtown building
- Children’s Hospital urgent care center in Milwaukee gets first round of city approval
- With Sonag Construction shut down, feds move to block indicted owner from collecting leftover assets
- Four contractors selected to build border wall prototypes
- UW-Milwaukee’s Greenstreet shaping minds (and the city)
- Turning the Corner(s) (PHOTO SLIDESHOW)