A Milwaukee agency is taking heat for failing to spend anywhere near as much money as it has had the authority to borrow to help businesses pay for facade and street improvements.
A Milwaukee County judge denied multiple motions for a new trial Monday in wrongful death and personal injury cases stemming from the partial collapse of O’Donnell Park’s facade in 2010.
A settlement proposal that would end Milwaukee’s litigation over its crumbling City Hall facade is awaiting the mayor’s signature.
Milwaukee took a step Monday toward settling its dispute with the five remaining parties in its lawsuit over City Hall’s crumbling facade.
Milwaukee could try again to reach settlements with the remaining parties in its City Hall facade lawsuit.
An engineering firm named in Milwaukee’s lawsuit over City Hall’s crumbling terra cotta facade has filed a cross-claim against one of its co-defendants.
An engineering firm named in Milwaukee’s lawsuit over City Hall’s crumbling terra cotta facade filed a cross-claim against one of its co-defendants.
Attorney Larry Coté’s representation of ex-construction foreman Walter Love could be seen as a failure.
The northbound lanes of Water Street in downtown Milwaukee will be closed for most of this week as city crews remove part of the facade of City Hall.
The Packers. Jeffrey Dahmer. “Back to the Future.” Whoever said law was boring was clearly not privy to hearings like the one I attended Thursday morning.
Calling the request a “Hail Mary,” a Milwaukee County circuit court judge denied a defendant’s motion Thursday for a change of venue in a Milwaukee City Hall construction lawsuit.
Citing “inflammatory” media coverage, a defendant in a lawsuit over the facade of Milwaukee City Hall is requesting the trial be moved west.
- Milwaukee Mayor’s $1.9B budget proposal has infrastructure boost
- As employers face labor shortages, Biden administration rolls out playbook for training workers
- Wisconsin Senate committee votes against confirmation for four DNR policy board appointees
- October proclaimed Architecture Awareness Month in Wisconsin
- Pre-Bid Meetings – Week of October 2, 2023
- Corn mill owners plead to federal charges in fatal explosion, will pay $11.25 million
- BUILDING BLOCKS: Second phase of Lower Yahara River Trail construction
- Sky-high mortgage rates leave homes unaffordable for more buyers, sending new home sales tumbling
- Forecast: Economic challenges ahead as rates rise and labor shortages remain
- CBRE opens office on 18th floor of Milwaukee BMO Tower
- Former inmate able to rebuild life through work in construction trades
- Zignego to lead $60M I-894 improvement project
- First prefabricated bridge in US installed in Eau Claire County
- Illinois developer worked with Wisconsin contractor to build 258-unit Wauwatosa apartment complex
- VJS Construction raises the roof for Bruce Guadalupe Community School expansion project
- Microgrid pilot project will store energy for village affected by outages
- Dane County sees uptick in highway work zone crashes, on track to exceed last year
- The Hop streetcar will debut newest service route in fall with limited service
- FPC Live slims venue proposal to 1 downtown building
- Children’s Hospital urgent care center in Milwaukee gets first round of city approval
- With Sonag Construction shut down, feds move to block indicted owner from collecting leftover assets
- Four contractors selected to build border wall prototypes
- UW-Milwaukee’s Greenstreet shaping minds (and the city)
- Turning the Corner(s) (PHOTO SLIDESHOW)