Nine years after joining Greenfire Management Services, Jeb Meier now finds himself taking over the management of the company.
The Forest County Potawatomi Community’s development portfolio is as varied as it is large.
Ryan Decker (left) and Thomas Cottrell, both employees of Grunau Co. Inc., Milwaukee, install a valve on a 1.3 million-gallon tank at the Forest County Potawatomi Community Renewable Generator project Aug. 1 in Milwaukee.
The Forest County Potawatomi Community on Thursday will break ground on its $150 million, 20-story hotel in Milwaukee’s Menomonee Valley.
The Forest County Potawatomi Community has opened bidding for the construction of a hotel at the Potawatomi Casino in Milwaukee.
When the Forest County Potawatomi Community needed to take down one of the buildings on its administrative campus, it opted against the easy route.
The Milwaukee Common Council approved on Wednesday Forest County Potawatomi Community’s plans to build a $150 million, 20-story hotel adjacent to the tribe’s casino in Milwaukee’s Menomonee Valley.
The Forest County Potawatomi Community will build a $150 million, 20-story hotel adjacent to the tribe's casino in Milwaukee's Menomonee Valley.
A miscommunication between the Forest County Potawatomi Community and neighbors of a planned Milwaukee development has put a snag in the approval for the project.
By Marie Rohde The Plan Commission approved the Forest County Potawatomi Community’s Concordia College development plan after modifications were made to address concerns raised by critics. The new plan, completed […]
By Marie Rohde The most recent version of the Forest County Potawatomi Community’s controversial plan to develop the 11-acre Concordia College site has far more surface parking and promises to […]
By Sean Ryan Construction unions hungry for jobs a proposed Kenosha casino would create joined the call for a federal investigation into the Bureau of Indian Affairs’ denial of the […]
- $700M Brewers stadium overhaul proposal comes with new contracting language
- Wisconsin unions, businesses rally support for Line 5 relocation project
- Biden uses executive power to create a New Deal-style American Climate Corps
- Wisconsin’s starting fixed fee for engineering services gets a bump
- BUILDING BLOCKS: Caroline Heights Apartments turns historic structures into living space
- Wauwatosa Common Council greenlights $400M Barrett Lo apartments at Mayfair Mall
- Kenosha Common Council unanimously passes contractor requirements for public bids
- Old church finds new purpose as St. John’s Lutheran Church converts to affordable housing
- Indoor farms are shutting down as their businesses struggle. So why are more being built?
- Low Mississippi River limits barge traffic
- TOP BIDDERS: The biggest recent winning bids around the state
- Wisconsin contractors urge Kenosha council to delay vote over bidding ordinance
- First prefabricated bridge in US installed in Eau Claire County
- Illinois developer worked with Wisconsin contractor to build 258-unit Wauwatosa apartment complex
- VJS Construction raises the roof for Bruce Guadalupe Community School expansion project
- Microgrid pilot project will store energy for village affected by outages
- Dane County sees uptick in highway work zone crashes, on track to exceed last year
- The Hop streetcar will debut newest service route in fall with limited service
- FPC Live slims venue proposal to 1 downtown building
- Children’s Hospital urgent care center in Milwaukee gets first round of city approval
- With Sonag Construction shut down, feds move to block indicted owner from collecting leftover assets
- Four contractors selected to build border wall prototypes
- UW-Milwaukee’s Greenstreet shaping minds (and the city)
- Turning the Corner(s) (PHOTO SLIDESHOW)