Two lawsuits said owners of The Lydell misled residents and broke agreements with state and health officials.
The owner “should have waited” until they had clearance from the DNR before occupying spaces with known cancer-causing chemicals, Glendale’s mayor said.
The tale of two suburbs: development heavy Brookfield expands, North Shore suburbs nearly at capacity
While Ozuakee, Washington, and Waukesha Counties have lots of land available for development places like Bayside, Fox Point, and Whitefish Bay do not. Fox Point officials say only one site is still available for redevelopment.
Glendale officials voted on Nov. 1 to approve renovations at Nicolet Union High School after passing a referendum a year ago.
The city of Glendale would kick in $36.7 million for an overhaul of the struggling Bayshore Town Center in a deal that could clear the city of debt it took on a decade ago to develop the property.
By James Briggs Residents of a Glendale subdivision are threatening to sue the city to block a planned public works project. Glendale plans to remove grass swales from the Alberta […]
OSHA reports • JLCF Contractors, Brookfield, must pay a $2,400 head-protection citation, a $2,400 eye-and-face-protection citation and a $4,200 fall-protection citation because the period to contest the violations has ended. […]
By Marie Rohde Glendale is getting ready to buy the Bavarian Inn property in a deal that bails out a company the city has fought with for years over taxes. […]
OSHA reports • Southport Mechanical LLC, Kenosha, must pay a $600 fall-protection citation because the period to contest the violation has ended. The company was issued the citation Sept. 1 […]
By Joe Lanane Milwaukee County risks opening the tap on public spending if it stems the free flow of water through the damaged Estabrook Dam in Glendale, according to a […]
By Marie Rohde Property taxes in the tiny central Wisconsin village of Warrens soared by 40 percent last year and things don’t look much better for this year. Warrens is […]
Plans for a PNC Bank that will be located on Green Tree and Port Washington roads in Glendale are expected to be approved Tuesday night. In May, the Pennsylvania-based PNC […]
- Milwaukee Mayor’s $1.9B budget proposal has infrastructure boost
- As employers face labor shortages, Biden administration rolls out playbook for training workers
- Wisconsin Senate committee votes against confirmation for four DNR policy board appointees
- October proclaimed Architecture Awareness Month in Wisconsin
- Pre-Bid Meetings – Week of October 2, 2023
- Corn mill owners plead to federal charges in fatal explosion, will pay $11.25 million
- BUILDING BLOCKS: Second phase of Lower Yahara River Trail construction
- Sky-high mortgage rates leave homes unaffordable for more buyers, sending new home sales tumbling
- Forecast: Economic challenges ahead as rates rise and labor shortages remain
- CBRE opens office on 18th floor of Milwaukee BMO Tower
- Former inmate able to rebuild life through work in construction trades
- Zignego to lead $60M I-894 improvement project
- First prefabricated bridge in US installed in Eau Claire County
- Illinois developer worked with Wisconsin contractor to build 258-unit Wauwatosa apartment complex
- VJS Construction raises the roof for Bruce Guadalupe Community School expansion project
- Microgrid pilot project will store energy for village affected by outages
- Dane County sees uptick in highway work zone crashes, on track to exceed last year
- The Hop streetcar will debut newest service route in fall with limited service
- FPC Live slims venue proposal to 1 downtown building
- Children’s Hospital urgent care center in Milwaukee gets first round of city approval
- With Sonag Construction shut down, feds move to block indicted owner from collecting leftover assets
- Four contractors selected to build border wall prototypes
- UW-Milwaukee’s Greenstreet shaping minds (and the city)
- Turning the Corner(s) (PHOTO SLIDESHOW)