Keith Helfvogt of J.H. Findorff & Son, Madison, finishes a concrete sidewalk Tuesday outside of the Gordon Commons site on the University of Wisconsin-Madison campus.
Brad Reuter, an employee of J.H. Findorff & Son Inc., Madison, welds supports for a sliding door at the Gordon Commons site Dec. 9 on the University of Wisconsin-Madison campus.
Joe Hoffman (left) and A.J. Sullivan, both employees of J. H. Findorff & Son Inc., Madison, set a landing Sept. 28 for a stairwell on the third floor of Gordon Commons on the University of Wisconsin-Madison campus.
By Jack Zemlicka The man who would lose control of the University of Wisconsin-Madison’s capital planning is warning the state not to step on competitive bidding in the rush to […]
[caption id="attachment_68432" align="alignnone" width="436" caption="J.H. Findorff & Son Inc.'s Brent Yahn secures forms for a concrete wall that was about to be poured Wednesday during work at the Gordon Commons site on the University of Wisconsin-Madison campus. The Madison-based firm is the general contractor on the three-story, 115,650-square-foot facility that is scheduled to be comp[...]
By Paul Snyder The University of Wisconsin System must follow state contracting laws for UW-Madison’s Gordon Commons project despite arguments that to do so threatens timelines and student safety. Wisconsin […]
By Paul Snyder An estimated $34 million dining hall project for the University of Wisconsin-Madison may get snagged in the trees. The proposed Gordon Commons building has received state approval, […]
- Matt Moroney steps up as CEO of Wangard Partners
- The trade labor shortage is nothing new, but its impacts are
- Wauwatosa gains $1M for affordable housing through Barrett Lo redevelopment deal
- $700M Brewers stadium overhaul proposal comes with new contracting language
- Wisconsin unions, businesses rally support for Line 5 relocation project
- Biden uses executive power to create a New Deal-style American Climate Corps
- Wisconsin’s starting fixed fee for engineering services gets a bump
- BUILDING BLOCKS: Caroline Heights Apartments turns historic structures into living space
- Wauwatosa Common Council greenlights $400M Barrett Lo apartments at Mayfair Mall
- Kenosha Common Council unanimously passes contractor requirements for public bids
- Old church finds new purpose as St. John’s Lutheran Church converts to affordable housing
- Indoor farms are shutting down as their businesses struggle. So why are more being built?
- First prefabricated bridge in US installed in Eau Claire County
- Illinois developer worked with Wisconsin contractor to build 258-unit Wauwatosa apartment complex
- VJS Construction raises the roof for Bruce Guadalupe Community School expansion project
- Microgrid pilot project will store energy for village affected by outages
- Dane County sees uptick in highway work zone crashes, on track to exceed last year
- The Hop streetcar will debut newest service route in fall with limited service
- FPC Live slims venue proposal to 1 downtown building
- Children’s Hospital urgent care center in Milwaukee gets first round of city approval
- With Sonag Construction shut down, feds move to block indicted owner from collecting leftover assets
- Four contractors selected to build border wall prototypes
- UW-Milwaukee’s Greenstreet shaping minds (and the city)
- Turning the Corner(s) (PHOTO SLIDESHOW)