The developer Irgens plans to overhaul a building in the Milwaukee County Research park after purchasing the property recently.
Irgens recently announced the internal transition of staff members along with new hires.
Tom Daykin and Jeff Bollier Milwaukee Journal Sentinel As the United States and Wisconsin reopen, workers will most likely be returning to their offices gradually as businesses adopt social-distancing policies […]
The Pointe is to be built on the last open lot at the East Mequon Corporate Center and will be the first new office building put up in the north suburban market in the past 15 years.
Your challenge: Tear down a reinforced-concrete parking garage to make way for a new 25-story office tower.
What's that in the Milwaukee skyline? It's a bird, it's a plane, it's a crane. A 280-foot-tall crane went up this weekend at the site of the BMO Tower, a 25-story office and parking complex under construction at 790 N. Water St., across from city hall in downtown Milwaukee. The crane will be a part of Milwaukee's skyline for the next 18 months as crews work to complete the tower by December 201[...]
A developer has plans to build a five-story, 168,000-square-foot office and retail building in Milwaukee’s Historic Third Ward.
Milwaukee’s economic development director said he is so confident a manufacturing building proposed for Century City will attract tenants, he already is planning for a second one.
Milwaukee County supervisors are wrestling with the designation of land beneath the Downtown Transit Center and, by extension, the legality of The Couture high-rise proposed for the site.
The Couture high-rise proposed for the Downtown Transit Center property probably will get a July date with a Milwaukee County committee despite the chairwoman’s opposition.
Milwaukee County’s Economic and Community Development Committee will not discuss a project proposed for the Downtown Transit Center on Monday, according to a new release from Milwaukee County Board of Supervisors Chairwoman Marina Dmitrijevic. The discussion day was suggested by County Executive Chris Abele at a press conference Wednesday, where he unveiled plans for The Couture, a project propo[...]
A $56 million, 22-story office building that will house the Godfrey & Kahn SC law firm has been proposed for the east side of downtown Milwaukee. Joel Lee, president of […]
- BUILDING BLOCKS: Second phase of Lower Yahara River Trail construction
- Sky-high mortgage rates leave homes unaffordable for more buyers, sending new home sales tumbling
- Forecast: Economic challenges ahead as rates rise and labor shortages remain
- CBRE opens office on 18th floor of Milwaukee BMO Tower
- Former inmate able to rebuild life through work in construction trades
- Zignego to lead $60M I-894 improvement project
- Minnesota approves giant solar energy project near Minneapolis
- Veterinary center wants to build $13M clinic in Pewaukee
- TOP BIDDERS: The biggest recent winning bids around the state
- OSHA targets silica dust for engineered stone industry
- Biden administration announces $1.4B to improve rail safety and boost capacity in 35 states, including Wisconsin
- Dane County pledges $1.5M boost Madison homeless shelter
- First prefabricated bridge in US installed in Eau Claire County
- Illinois developer worked with Wisconsin contractor to build 258-unit Wauwatosa apartment complex
- VJS Construction raises the roof for Bruce Guadalupe Community School expansion project
- Microgrid pilot project will store energy for village affected by outages
- Dane County sees uptick in highway work zone crashes, on track to exceed last year
- The Hop streetcar will debut newest service route in fall with limited service
- FPC Live slims venue proposal to 1 downtown building
- Children’s Hospital urgent care center in Milwaukee gets first round of city approval
- With Sonag Construction shut down, feds move to block indicted owner from collecting leftover assets
- Four contractors selected to build border wall prototypes
- UW-Milwaukee’s Greenstreet shaping minds (and the city)
- Turning the Corner(s) (PHOTO SLIDESHOW)