For the first time since putting construction on-hold at its Verona in 2018, the medical-records firm Epic Systems is planning to embark on expansion of its massive headquarters complex within the next three to five years.
J.P. Cullen & Sons is the low bidder on a project to build a new conference center at a Brookfield shopping center now undergoing a transformation.
JP Cullen is moving its southeast Wisconsin operation into new, rehabbed digs in downtown Milwaukee this week.
Construction materials prices rose again in April, as the U.S.'s trade disputes with other countries drove up the price of steel and lumber, industry groups say.
Kraus-Anderson Construction Co. recently announced the promotions of Al Gerhardt to president and Rich Jacobson as executive vice president.
Out of 600 employees, there are seven members of the Cullen family working at J.P. Cullen & Sons. Their ties to the company stretch back five generations, when first-generation Irish-American and carpenter John Patrick Cullen started building homes in Janesville in 1892.
Although it didn’t take long for construction crews to place the first half of a long-span steel truss on the new Milwaukee Bucks arena on Tuesday, the feat couldn't have come off without “many months” of planning.
A new $75 million state crime lab and law enforcement center in the Milwaukee area and a 19th century-style brewery and beer garden at the Old World Wisconsin historic site were among the projects added to budget plans on Wednesday by the state Building Commission.
J.P. Cullen, a fifth-generation family construction firm, is celebrating its 125th anniversary in 2017.
The National Association of Women in Construction will celebrate Women in Construction Week from March 5 to 11.
Only one of the three school-district building referendums that were on the ballot in Tuesday's spring election ultimately received voters' approval.
A weekly compilation of the largest winning bids in Wisconsin, according to The Daily Reporter’s JobTrac service.
- Milwaukee Mayor’s $1.9B budget proposal has infrastructure boost
- As employers face labor shortages, Biden administration rolls out playbook for training workers
- Wisconsin Senate committee votes against confirmation for four DNR policy board appointees
- October proclaimed Architecture Awareness Month in Wisconsin
- Pre-Bid Meetings – Week of October 2, 2023
- Corn mill owners plead to federal charges in fatal explosion, will pay $11.25 million
- BUILDING BLOCKS: Second phase of Lower Yahara River Trail construction
- Sky-high mortgage rates leave homes unaffordable for more buyers, sending new home sales tumbling
- Forecast: Economic challenges ahead as rates rise and labor shortages remain
- CBRE opens office on 18th floor of Milwaukee BMO Tower
- Former inmate able to rebuild life through work in construction trades
- Zignego to lead $60M I-894 improvement project
- First prefabricated bridge in US installed in Eau Claire County
- Illinois developer worked with Wisconsin contractor to build 258-unit Wauwatosa apartment complex
- VJS Construction raises the roof for Bruce Guadalupe Community School expansion project
- Microgrid pilot project will store energy for village affected by outages
- Dane County sees uptick in highway work zone crashes, on track to exceed last year
- The Hop streetcar will debut newest service route in fall with limited service
- FPC Live slims venue proposal to 1 downtown building
- Children’s Hospital urgent care center in Milwaukee gets first round of city approval
- With Sonag Construction shut down, feds move to block indicted owner from collecting leftover assets
- Four contractors selected to build border wall prototypes
- UW-Milwaukee’s Greenstreet shaping minds (and the city)
- Turning the Corner(s) (PHOTO SLIDESHOW)