Kraus-Anderson's Madison office completed renovation for a Kia and Subaru dealership in Janesville, Wis.
Bronzeville Center of the Arts’ African American Arts Center fails to pass Madison budget request vote
Proposals to fund a cultural center in Milwaukee and a convention center in Janesville failed in a state meeting.
Zilber Property Group says it has seen strong demand from prospective tenants for the industrial buildings of the size and quality of those it’s planning for Germantown and Janesville.
State officials marked the completion of a $1.1 billion, 45-mile reconstruction of Interstate 39/90 during an event in Janesville on Wednesday.
A Democratic businesswoman from Janesville announced Tuesday that she is running for Congress in a bid to win the southeast Wisconsin seat currently held by Republican U.S. Rep. Bryan Steil.
The big, yellow GMC truck first operated as a snowplow on city of Janesville streets. Then, for years, it became an asphalt mule for city street maintenance.
When Julie Cubbage, Janesville Mall General Manager, walks her mall's concourse, she's alone with the echoes of her own footfalls against shining tile.
Employees of Janesville's General Motors plant probably didn't pay much attention to the maple paneling in the building's foyer.
A local artisan who headed up the rehabilitation of the once-threatened Oak Hill Cemetery chapel is turning to a new idea: tiny homes that could offer temporary housing to homeless people.
The ironworker Randy Bryce spent months preparing to try to unseat House Speaker Paul Ryan in the election this November, cleverly cultivating an "Iron Stache" persona for a candidacy that was as colorful as it was unlikely.
For 17 years, Ruth Ann Potts had demonstrated her love of Rotary Botanical Gardens in Janesville by volunteering there.
State officials on Wednesday pledged $500,000 to the city of Janesville to help raze a General Motors factory that has languished for nearly a decade there.
- Milwaukee Mayor’s $1.9B budget proposal has infrastructure boost
- As employers face labor shortages, Biden administration rolls out playbook for training workers
- Wisconsin Senate committee votes against confirmation for four DNR policy board appointees
- October proclaimed Architecture Awareness Month in Wisconsin
- Pre-Bid Meetings – Week of October 2, 2023
- Corn mill owners plead to federal charges in fatal explosion, will pay $11.25 million
- BUILDING BLOCKS: Second phase of Lower Yahara River Trail construction
- Sky-high mortgage rates leave homes unaffordable for more buyers, sending new home sales tumbling
- Forecast: Economic challenges ahead as rates rise and labor shortages remain
- CBRE opens office on 18th floor of Milwaukee BMO Tower
- Former inmate able to rebuild life through work in construction trades
- Zignego to lead $60M I-894 improvement project
- First prefabricated bridge in US installed in Eau Claire County
- Illinois developer worked with Wisconsin contractor to build 258-unit Wauwatosa apartment complex
- VJS Construction raises the roof for Bruce Guadalupe Community School expansion project
- Microgrid pilot project will store energy for village affected by outages
- Dane County sees uptick in highway work zone crashes, on track to exceed last year
- The Hop streetcar will debut newest service route in fall with limited service
- FPC Live slims venue proposal to 1 downtown building
- Children’s Hospital urgent care center in Milwaukee gets first round of city approval
- With Sonag Construction shut down, feds move to block indicted owner from collecting leftover assets
- Four contractors selected to build border wall prototypes
- UW-Milwaukee’s Greenstreet shaping minds (and the city)
- Turning the Corner(s) (PHOTO SLIDESHOW)