Lawmakers are prioritizing compromise with a bill that would make it easier for developers to damage one wetland during a project in exchange for restoring or creating another.
The state’s major highway projects committee on Wednesday approved a $150 million Madison-area road expansion and green lit six other potential projects for environmental study.
MADISON, Wis. (AP) — Senate Majority Leader Scott Fitzgerald has rejected two Democrats recommended for a new committee on Wisconsin mining regulations. Fitzgerald, a Juneau Republican, said Tuesday he is […]
A builders association is seeking an early death for a bill that would strip the governor of authority to appoint the secretary of the state Department of Natural Resources.
By SCOTT BAUER Associated Press MADISON, Wis. (AP) — Recall elections prompted by anger over lawmaker handling of a proposal to curb union rights let Wisconsin Democrats narrow the Republican […]
By SCOTT BAUER Associated Press MADISON, Wis. (AP) — Wisconsin Democrats sought Tuesday to hold the ground they gained in last week’s recall elections by fending off Republican attempts to […]
By SCOTT BAUER Associated Press MADISON, Wis. (AP) — Control of the Wisconsin state Senate rested with one Milwaukee-area race that was too close to call Tuesday, as Republicans tried […]
By ?SCOTT BAUER Associated Press MADISON, Wis. (AP) — The final push was on across Wisconsin Monday in advance of recall elections that have shattered spending records, served as a […]
By ?SCOTT BAUER Associated Press MADISON, Wis. (AP) — One TV ad criticizes a Democratic candidate’s driving record ending with dash-cam video of him running a red light and striking […]
Wisconsin's Democratic state senators returned to work Tuesday with little fanfare, a stark contrast to the scene in February when they fled the state in protest of an anti-union bill, helping to fuel massive protests.
MADISON, Wis. (AP) — Wisconsin Senate Democrats who fled to Illinois three weeks ago are coming back. Sen. Jim Holperin said Thursday that he was on his way home to […]
- Matt Moroney steps up as CEO of Wangard Partners
- The trade labor shortage is nothing new, but its impacts are
- Wauwatosa gains $1M for affordable housing through Barrett Lo redevelopment deal
- $700M Brewers stadium overhaul proposal comes with new contracting language
- Wisconsin unions, businesses rally support for Line 5 relocation project
- Biden uses executive power to create a New Deal-style American Climate Corps
- Wisconsin’s starting fixed fee for engineering services gets a bump
- BUILDING BLOCKS: Caroline Heights Apartments turns historic structures into living space
- Wauwatosa Common Council greenlights $400M Barrett Lo apartments at Mayfair Mall
- Kenosha Common Council unanimously passes contractor requirements for public bids
- Old church finds new purpose as St. John’s Lutheran Church converts to affordable housing
- Indoor farms are shutting down as their businesses struggle. So why are more being built?
- First prefabricated bridge in US installed in Eau Claire County
- Illinois developer worked with Wisconsin contractor to build 258-unit Wauwatosa apartment complex
- VJS Construction raises the roof for Bruce Guadalupe Community School expansion project
- Microgrid pilot project will store energy for village affected by outages
- Dane County sees uptick in highway work zone crashes, on track to exceed last year
- The Hop streetcar will debut newest service route in fall with limited service
- FPC Live slims venue proposal to 1 downtown building
- Children’s Hospital urgent care center in Milwaukee gets first round of city approval
- With Sonag Construction shut down, feds move to block indicted owner from collecting leftover assets
- Four contractors selected to build border wall prototypes
- UW-Milwaukee’s Greenstreet shaping minds (and the city)
- Turning the Corner(s) (PHOTO SLIDESHOW)