The mayor of Green Bay says he has three possible downtown locations in mind for a new flagship public safety building that could cost up to $38 million.
Milwaukee County will pay contractors working to restore the Milwaukee County Courthouse and wait to be reimbursed.
A proposed amendment to the state budget could settle the lengthy land-use dispute over The Couture and allow construction of the high-rise development in downtown Milwaukee.
Milwaukee County supervisors could spend as much as $25,000 on an outside attorney to either clarify two state reform bills or try to kill them.
A call for the Milwaukee County Board of Supervisors chairwoman to step down has gone quiet, according to the supervisor who led the effort.
Five Milwaukee County supervisors now are aligned in a campaign to force Marina Dimitrijevic from her position as board chairwoman.
The numbers march commandingly across the pages, lending support to the crisp, modern graphics and charts.
Milwaukee County has an X marking treasure on an otherwise blank map.
Milwaukee County approved a contract Thursday with The Rock Sports Complex LLC to develop a multisport operation at Crystal Ridge in Franklin despite reservations from some supervisors that the agreement is flawed.
Milwaukee County supervisors are wrestling with the designation of land beneath the Downtown Transit Center and, by extension, the legality of The Couture high-rise proposed for the site.
The Couture high-rise proposed for the Downtown Transit Center property probably will get a July date with a Milwaukee County committee despite the chairwoman’s opposition.
An effort to give $150,000 to the Milwaukee County War Memorial Center failed to pass by a vote during Thursday’s Milwaukee County Board of Supervisors meeting.
- Northwestern Mutual’s $500M overhaul a boon for Milwaukee residents
- BUILDING BLOCKS: University of Wisconsin – Oshkosh Clow Social Science Center renovation
- Madison takes center stage in the world of highway safety
- TOP BIDDERS: The biggest recent winning bids around the state
- Milwaukee Plan Commission approves shorter, denser New Land apartments
- Milwaukee County breaks ground on first health and human services center
- Where are the homes? Glaring need for housing construction underlined by Century 21 CEO
- Lawmakers block update for new commercial building standards
- Milwaukee mayor’s $1.9B budget proposal has infrastructure boost
- As employers face labor shortages, Biden administration rolls out playbook for training workers
- Wisconsin Senate committee votes against confirmation for four DNR policy board appointees
- October proclaimed Architecture Awareness Month in Wisconsin
- First prefabricated bridge in US installed in Eau Claire County
- Illinois developer worked with Wisconsin contractor to build 258-unit Wauwatosa apartment complex
- VJS Construction raises the roof for Bruce Guadalupe Community School expansion project
- Microgrid pilot project will store energy for village affected by outages
- Dane County sees uptick in highway work zone crashes, on track to exceed last year
- The Hop streetcar will debut newest service route in fall with limited service
- FPC Live slims venue proposal to 1 downtown building
- Children’s Hospital urgent care center in Milwaukee gets first round of city approval
- With Sonag Construction shut down, feds move to block indicted owner from collecting leftover assets
- Four contractors selected to build border wall prototypes
- UW-Milwaukee’s Greenstreet shaping minds (and the city)
- Turning the Corner(s) (PHOTO SLIDESHOW)