See the biggest winning bids from around the state, from our Wisconsin Project Center.
Enerpac Tool Group's Board of Directors has elected Lynn Minella to its Board effective Jan. 25.
More than 200 union tradespeople worked on the project, which entailed the installation of 500 hospital beds, temporary restrooms, dressing rooms and showers in one of the fairground’s exhibition halls. State and local officials enlisted the Army Corps of Engineers for the project, which is meant to give COVID-19 patients with relatively mild symptoms have a place to recover while hospital space[...]
State officials say additional private wells around Marinette and Peshtigo have elevated levels of harmful chemicals which may be linked to a manufacturer of firefighting foam.
The state Department of Natural Resources is rejecting a plan from a unit of Johnson Controls International that calls for the agency rather than the company to determine the extent of pollution from firefighting foam around Marinette.
MILWAUKEE (AP) — Johnson Controls International is devoting $140 million to clean up pollutants from firefighting foam in northeastern Wisconsin. The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reports that the company’s third-quarter earnings […]
State records show a Wisconsin company that makes firefighting foam knew it was contaminating groundwater at least four years before it had notified residents of the danger.
The Milwaukee Bucks and Johnson Controls plan to build a $150,000 sports complex at Milwaukee Public Schools' Browning Elementary School, officials announced Tuesday.
Authorities say a 3,200-pound commercial air conditioner has fallen off a truck, crushing a worker at a Pennsylvania plant.
Johnson Controls and Tyco will join in a $3.9 billion deal as the unprecedented pace of buyouts and mergers from last year rolls over into 2016.
Wisconsin-based Johnson Controls Inc. plans to suspend work on a major information technology project, a move that could mean up to nearly 200 layoffs in its West Allis office.
In Milwaukee, construction jobs are on the rise — reflecting a national trend for the industry.
- Milwaukee Mayor’s $1.9B budget proposal has infrastructure boost
- As employers face labor shortages, Biden administration rolls out playbook for training workers
- Wisconsin Senate committee votes against confirmation for four DNR policy board appointees
- October proclaimed Architecture Awareness Month in Wisconsin
- Pre-Bid Meetings – Week of October 2, 2023
- Corn mill owners plead to federal charges in fatal explosion, will pay $11.25 million
- BUILDING BLOCKS: Second phase of Lower Yahara River Trail construction
- Sky-high mortgage rates leave homes unaffordable for more buyers, sending new home sales tumbling
- Forecast: Economic challenges ahead as rates rise and labor shortages remain
- CBRE opens office on 18th floor of Milwaukee BMO Tower
- Former inmate able to rebuild life through work in construction trades
- Zignego to lead $60M I-894 improvement project
- First prefabricated bridge in US installed in Eau Claire County
- Illinois developer worked with Wisconsin contractor to build 258-unit Wauwatosa apartment complex
- VJS Construction raises the roof for Bruce Guadalupe Community School expansion project
- Microgrid pilot project will store energy for village affected by outages
- Dane County sees uptick in highway work zone crashes, on track to exceed last year
- The Hop streetcar will debut newest service route in fall with limited service
- FPC Live slims venue proposal to 1 downtown building
- Children’s Hospital urgent care center in Milwaukee gets first round of city approval
- With Sonag Construction shut down, feds move to block indicted owner from collecting leftover assets
- Four contractors selected to build border wall prototypes
- UW-Milwaukee’s Greenstreet shaping minds (and the city)
- Turning the Corner(s) (PHOTO SLIDESHOW)