The Daily Reporter's weekly digest of companies that have been cited for OSHA violations during work around the state.
The Daily Reporter's weekly digest of companies that have been cited for OSHA violations during work performed around the state.
The Daily Reporter's weekly digest of companies that have been cited for OSHA violations.
The Daily Reporter's digest of companies that have been cited for OSHA violations.
Builders overcame vandalism and nearly 30 years of decay to restore the eight historic Lock Keeper Houses along the Fox River in Kaukauna.
OSHA reports • Cortez Enterprises, Janesville, must pay a $1,050 eye-and-face-protection citation and a $1,500 fall-protection citation because the period to contest the violations has ended. The company was issued […]
OSHA reports • Shingles Etc. Inc., Pleasant Prairie, must pay a $1,050 scaffolding citation, a $600 fall-protection citation and two ladders citations, totaling $2,100, because the period to contest the […]
[caption id="attachment_58878" align="alignnone" width="500" caption="Luke Olson, a laborer for Highway Landscapers Inc., Kaukauna, fills in holes with Portland cement Thursday on the median planter in the center of South 27th Street just south of Mangold Avenue near the Milwaukee-Greenfield line. (Photo by John Krejci)"][/caption]
OSHA reports • Full Spectrum Building Components Inc., Edgerton, must pay a $375 fall-protection citation because the period to contest the violation has ended. The company was issued the citation […]
OSHA reports • Stickney Excavating LLC, Tomah, must pay a $525 requirements-for-excavation-protective-systems citation because the period to contest the violation has ended. The company was issued the citation April 23 […]
By Sean Ryan The detention pond design municipal officials say is the cheapest way to satisfy state requirements would be outlawed under the latest proposed runoff rules. “You just start […]
OSHA reports • Eau Claire Roofing Co. Inc., Eau Claire, must pay four scaffolding citations, totaling $3,000, because the period to contest the violations has ended. The company was issued […]
- Corn mill owners plead to federal charges in fatal explosion, will pay $11.25 million
- BUILDING BLOCKS: Second phase of Lower Yahara River Trail construction
- Sky-high mortgage rates leave homes unaffordable for more buyers, sending new home sales tumbling
- Forecast: Economic challenges ahead as rates rise and labor shortages remain
- CBRE opens office on 18th floor of Milwaukee BMO Tower
- Former inmate able to rebuild life through work in construction trades
- Zignego to lead $60M I-894 improvement project
- Minnesota approves giant solar energy project near Minneapolis
- Veterinary center wants to build $13M clinic in Pewaukee
- TOP BIDDERS: The biggest recent winning bids around the state
- OSHA targets silica dust for engineered stone industry
- Biden administration announces $1.4B to improve rail safety and boost capacity in 35 states, including Wisconsin
- First prefabricated bridge in US installed in Eau Claire County
- Illinois developer worked with Wisconsin contractor to build 258-unit Wauwatosa apartment complex
- VJS Construction raises the roof for Bruce Guadalupe Community School expansion project
- Microgrid pilot project will store energy for village affected by outages
- Dane County sees uptick in highway work zone crashes, on track to exceed last year
- The Hop streetcar will debut newest service route in fall with limited service
- FPC Live slims venue proposal to 1 downtown building
- Children’s Hospital urgent care center in Milwaukee gets first round of city approval
- With Sonag Construction shut down, feds move to block indicted owner from collecting leftover assets
- Four contractors selected to build border wall prototypes
- UW-Milwaukee’s Greenstreet shaping minds (and the city)
- Turning the Corner(s) (PHOTO SLIDESHOW)