The sons of two former Republican rivals are considering running for the same Wisconsin congressional seat.
Likely Republican candidates began to jockey for position Thursday ahead of a stampede to run for an open Wisconsin congressional seat in a district that's a conservative hotbed and central to President Donald Trump's re-election hopes.
Wisconsin Sen. Tammy Baldwin cruised to a re-election win over her Republican opponent, Leah Vukmir, after successfully making the race about health care and her support for guaranteeing insurance coverage for people with pre-existing conditions.
Gov. Scott Walker faces the toughest battle of his political career. U.S. Sen. Tammy Baldwin is trying to fend off a no-holds-barred Republican challenger. And Democrats are trying to seize the congressional seat now held by House Speaker Paul Ryan, which has been under Republican control for 23 years, as well as reclaim the majority in the state Senate and retake the attorney general's office aft[...]
Candidates for governor and U.S. Senate were blanketing Wisconsin on Thursday, bringing surrogates such as House Speaker Paul Ryan and the White House counselor Kellyanne Conway in tow as they made their final campaign pushes before the general election next week.
President Donald Trump is making a campaign visit to Wisconsin as Republicans grow increasingly nervous about their prospects of holding onto the governor's office, let alone picking up a Senate seat held by a well-positioned Democratic incumbent.
Standing in front of a beer-pasteurizing tank at a Milwaukee manufacturing company, Gov. Scott Walker watched as former Gov. Tommy Thompson exhorted a friendly Republican crowd to help Walker prevail in his surprisingly precarious race for a third term.
The former presidential candidate Bernie Sanders urged college students and other supporters onMonday at an early-voting rally on the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee campus to throw Republican Gov. Scott Walker out of office and re-elect Democratic Sen. Tammy Baldwin.
President Donald Trump is coming to central Wisconsin on Oct. 24 for a campaign rally.
The Democratic U.S. Sen. Tammy Baldwin outraised her Republican opponent, state Sen. Leah Vukmir, more than 2-to-1 in the most recent reporting period.
The defeated Republican U.S. Senate candidate Kevin Nicholson is appearing in a new television ad attacking the Democratic Sen. Tammy Baldwin and voicing his support for the GOP nominee Leah Vukmir.
Less than a month before election day, Gov. Scott Walker and his Democratic challenger Tony Evers are back in a statistical dead heat, according to a new Marquette University Law School poll released on Wednesday.
- Matt Moroney steps up as CEO of Wangard Partners
- The trade labor shortage is nothing new, but its impacts are
- Wauwatosa gains $1M for affordable housing through Barrett Lo redevelopment deal
- $700M Brewers stadium overhaul proposal comes with new contracting language
- Wisconsin unions, businesses rally support for Line 5 relocation project
- Biden uses executive power to create a New Deal-style American Climate Corps
- Wisconsin’s starting fixed fee for engineering services gets a bump
- BUILDING BLOCKS: Caroline Heights Apartments turns historic structures into living space
- Wauwatosa Common Council greenlights $400M Barrett Lo apartments at Mayfair Mall
- Kenosha Common Council unanimously passes contractor requirements for public bids
- Old church finds new purpose as St. John’s Lutheran Church converts to affordable housing
- Indoor farms are shutting down as their businesses struggle. So why are more being built?
- First prefabricated bridge in US installed in Eau Claire County
- Illinois developer worked with Wisconsin contractor to build 258-unit Wauwatosa apartment complex
- VJS Construction raises the roof for Bruce Guadalupe Community School expansion project
- Microgrid pilot project will store energy for village affected by outages
- Dane County sees uptick in highway work zone crashes, on track to exceed last year
- The Hop streetcar will debut newest service route in fall with limited service
- FPC Live slims venue proposal to 1 downtown building
- Children’s Hospital urgent care center in Milwaukee gets first round of city approval
- With Sonag Construction shut down, feds move to block indicted owner from collecting leftover assets
- Four contractors selected to build border wall prototypes
- UW-Milwaukee’s Greenstreet shaping minds (and the city)
- Turning the Corner(s) (PHOTO SLIDESHOW)