Tagged with: Manitowoc Port WashingtonRead More »
Home (page 5)
Lawmakers question renewable energy goals
Paul Snyder [email protected] It is a mistake for Wisconsin officials to focus on their goal of generating 25 percent of energy from renewable sources without keeping in mind the other 75 percent, according to state lawmakers. “If, in 16 years’ ...
Tagged with: Manitowoc renewable energy solar windRead More »