The Wisconsin Department of Transportation has signed a $33 million contract with Lunda Construction to rebuild Menasha's Racine Street Bridge.
The Greater Fox Cities Area Habitat for Humanity is planning to go to Menasha this summer to undertake the biggest “Rock the Block” campaign – repairing houses throughout an entire neighborhood – in U.S. history.
The Daily Reporter's weekly digest of companies that have been cited for OSHA violations during work around the state.
The Daily Reporter's weekly digest of companies that have been issued OSHA violations during work around the state.
The Daily Reporter's weekly digest of companies that have been issued OSHA citations during work around the state.
The Daily Reporter's digest of companies that have been issued OSHA citations.
The Daily Reporter's weekly digest of companies that have been cited for OSHA violations.
OSHA reports • Alberto Miranda Roofing, Hereford, Texas, must pay a $3,600 head-protection citation, a $3,600 eye-and-face-protection citation, a $4,200 fall-protection citation, a $4,200 fall-protection-training citation and a $4,200 ladders […]
OSHA reports • Robert’s Roofing & Siding Inc., Milwaukee, must pay a $1,800 head-protection citation and a $3,000 fall-protection citation because the period to contest the violations has ended. The […]
MENASHA, Wis. (AP) — A flexible packaging company is taking over part of the former Kimberly-Clark diaper plant in the Fox Valley. Prolamina is leasing part of the 780,000 square-foot […]
[caption id="attachment_67728" align="alignnone" width="635" caption="Lonnie Pichler, an employee with Menasha Utilities, repairs a downed primary wire on Monday in Menasha. Spring thunderstorms with strong winds, hail and tornadoes injured three people and damaged buildings, power lines and trees in Wisconsin. The National Weather Service said Monday it had confirmed two tornadoes so far and was [...]
OSHA reports • Jeff Adams, Monroe, N.C., must pay a $1,500 scaffolding citation and a $400 abatement-verification citation because the period to contest the violations has ended. The company was […]
- Milwaukee Mayor’s $1.9B budget proposal has infrastructure boost
- As employers face labor shortages, Biden administration rolls out playbook for training workers
- Wisconsin Senate committee votes against confirmation for four DNR policy board appointees
- October proclaimed Architecture Awareness Month in Wisconsin
- Pre-Bid Meetings – Week of October 2, 2023
- Corn mill owners plead to federal charges in fatal explosion, will pay $11.25 million
- BUILDING BLOCKS: Second phase of Lower Yahara River Trail construction
- Sky-high mortgage rates leave homes unaffordable for more buyers, sending new home sales tumbling
- Forecast: Economic challenges ahead as rates rise and labor shortages remain
- CBRE opens office on 18th floor of Milwaukee BMO Tower
- Former inmate able to rebuild life through work in construction trades
- Zignego to lead $60M I-894 improvement project
- First prefabricated bridge in US installed in Eau Claire County
- Illinois developer worked with Wisconsin contractor to build 258-unit Wauwatosa apartment complex
- VJS Construction raises the roof for Bruce Guadalupe Community School expansion project
- Microgrid pilot project will store energy for village affected by outages
- Dane County sees uptick in highway work zone crashes, on track to exceed last year
- The Hop streetcar will debut newest service route in fall with limited service
- FPC Live slims venue proposal to 1 downtown building
- Children’s Hospital urgent care center in Milwaukee gets first round of city approval
- With Sonag Construction shut down, feds move to block indicted owner from collecting leftover assets
- Four contractors selected to build border wall prototypes
- UW-Milwaukee’s Greenstreet shaping minds (and the city)
- Turning the Corner(s) (PHOTO SLIDESHOW)