District voters approved of a $114.9 million referendum to build a new Neenah High School in April 2021.
A Madison-based concert promoter looking to build a venue in Milwaukee’s Deer District has secured agreements with two construction and labor partners, company officials announced on Monday.
Wisconsin voters approved about $1.7 billion in construction-related school referendums last week despite a spring election muddled by the COVID-19 pandemic.
John Murphy has overseen two large Lambeau Field redevelopment projects since 2001 and says he has learned a lot from the Packers about coaching a well-run team.
Every stage of Miron Construction Co. Inc.’s renovation of Lambeau Field was designed to work around the Green Bay Packers, even after the season ended.
Open communication helped transform St. Norbert College’s Gehl-Mulva Science Center from an aging science building to a world-class research and learning facility.
The timeline was tight. Construction crews and contractors had 4-1/2 months to dismantle and rebuild a 290,000-square-foot addition to the Alliant Energy Center in Madison.
Forest County Potawatomi Community Renewable Generation Facility In the mid-2000s, the Forest County Potawatomi reached an inventive answer to branching out its financial interests into conservation and green energy. A […]
When David Schaetz joined Miron Construction Co. Inc. in 1997, his current job title did not exist.
Developers on Wednesday began accepting invited bids on the new Pabst Professional Center.
The Daily Reporter's digest of companies that have been cited for OSHA violations.
- Milwaukee County breaks ground on first health and human services center
- Where are the homes? Glaring need for housing construction underlined by Century 21 CEO
- Lawmakers block update for new commercial building standards
- Milwaukee mayor’s $1.9B budget proposal has infrastructure boost
- As employers face labor shortages, Biden administration rolls out playbook for training workers
- Wisconsin Senate committee votes against confirmation for four DNR policy board appointees
- October proclaimed Architecture Awareness Month in Wisconsin
- Pre-Bid Meetings – Week of October 2, 2023
- Corn mill owners plead to federal charges in fatal explosion, will pay $11.25 million
- BUILDING BLOCKS: Second phase of Lower Yahara River Trail construction
- Sky-high mortgage rates leave homes unaffordable for more buyers, sending new home sales tumbling
- Forecast: Economic challenges ahead as rates rise and labor shortages remain
- First prefabricated bridge in US installed in Eau Claire County
- Illinois developer worked with Wisconsin contractor to build 258-unit Wauwatosa apartment complex
- VJS Construction raises the roof for Bruce Guadalupe Community School expansion project
- Microgrid pilot project will store energy for village affected by outages
- Dane County sees uptick in highway work zone crashes, on track to exceed last year
- The Hop streetcar will debut newest service route in fall with limited service
- FPC Live slims venue proposal to 1 downtown building
- Children’s Hospital urgent care center in Milwaukee gets first round of city approval
- With Sonag Construction shut down, feds move to block indicted owner from collecting leftover assets
- Four contractors selected to build border wall prototypes
- UW-Milwaukee’s Greenstreet shaping minds (and the city)
- Turning the Corner(s) (PHOTO SLIDESHOW)