MSI General Corp. has recently added Lindsey Kitzman Suchocki to its team as the marketing coordinator within the Sales and Marketing Department.
MSI General Corp. has added Irma Sanchez-More to its team as an architectural technician.
The car wash is expected to use 75% less water than standard car washes.
This condominium project will stand at the entryway to Delafield from the west. Each of its townhome-style units will have a private garage, an outdoor patio overlooking a nearby park and three floors. The units can be bought as “white-box” condominiums, meaning the owners can choose all their own furnishing and finishes.
This will be the first avid Hotel to be built in southeastern Wisconsin. The brand avid Hotel, owned by the Intercontinental Hotel Group and started in 2017, is meant especially for business travelers.
Jeff’s Fast Freight, a subsidiary of R&M Trucking and a full-service trucking company, is planning to move out of a building where it is leasing space in the Mitchell Industrial Park and into its new one later this year.
The new parking lot and building will be mainly for buses used by the Waupaca School District. Maintenance work will be performed in the building, which will also have a dispatch office.
Oconomowoc’s MSI General Corp. has recently hired Kyle Pokwinski as a project estimator. Pokwinski has more than five years of experience in residential and commercial construction, in both estimating and […]
Knoll Precision office, warehousing and production building
The project’s narthex addition gave the church a stunning new entrance.
The American Council of Engineering Companies of Wisconsin's 2017-18 board of directors took office on July 1.
Mortenson Construction has promoted Erin Bertocchi, Maggie Bork, Ross Bunchek, Tony Erickson, Chris Guido, Angie Helfert, Dan Kuepper, Mike Marley, Josh Rudolph, Laura Rudolph, Scott Simpson, Mike Texley, Brian Tobiczyk, Kathleen Vignali, and Savannah Wehinger.
- Wisconsin unions, businesses rally support for Line 5 relocation project
- Biden uses executive power to create a New Deal-style American Climate Corps
- Wisconsin’s starting fixed fee for engineering services gets a bump
- BUILDING BLOCKS: Caroline Heights Apartments turns historic structures into living space
- Wauwatosa Common Council greenlights $400M Barrett Lo apartments at Mayfair Mall
- Kenosha Common Council unanimously passes contractor requirements for public bids
- Old church finds new purpose as St. John’s Lutheran Church converts to affordable housing
- Indoor farms are shutting down as their businesses struggle. So why are more being built?
- Low Mississippi River limits barge traffic
- TOP BIDDERS: The biggest recent winning bids around the state
- Wisconsin contractors urge Kenosha council to delay vote over bidding ordinance
- New reports see mixed bag for construction economy
- First prefabricated bridge in US installed in Eau Claire County
- Illinois developer worked with Wisconsin contractor to build 258-unit Wauwatosa apartment complex
- VJS Construction raises the roof for Bruce Guadalupe Community School expansion project
- Microgrid pilot project will store energy for village affected by outages
- Dane County sees uptick in highway work zone crashes, on track to exceed last year
- The Hop streetcar will debut newest service route in fall with limited service
- FPC Live slims venue proposal to 1 downtown building
- Children’s Hospital urgent care center in Milwaukee gets first round of city approval
- With Sonag Construction shut down, feds move to block indicted owner from collecting leftover assets
- Four contractors selected to build border wall prototypes
- UW-Milwaukee’s Greenstreet shaping minds (and the city)
- Turning the Corner(s) (PHOTO SLIDESHOW)