Milwaukee redevelopment officials plan this week to consider extending the city’s Riverwalk with three new segments.
In January, Mandel officials announced the fourth phase’s groundbreaking of the 650-unit, mixed-use neighborhood development along the Milwaukee River.
As Milwaukee officials continue to bask in their city's ongoing construction boom, the value of projects for which municipal building permits were issued surpassed $303 million last year.
The city of Milwaukee will contribute $2 million to the third phase of Milwaukee-based Mandel Group’s North End development.
A Milwaukee committee gave the initial OK Tuesday for a proposed $2 million tax incremental financing investment for the third phase of Milwaukee-based Mandel Group’s North End development.
A Milwaukee committee is expected to consider a $2 million tax incremental financing investment Tuesday for the third phase of Milwaukee-based Mandel Group’s North End development.
Sanchez Painting Contractors Inc.'s Scott Kietzmann paints trim April 18 on the fifth floor of the North End apartment complex expansion in Milwaukee.
Philip Atilano, lead artist with Spolar Studio LLC, Milwaukee, puts the finishing touches on an accent wall patterned with cow spots Tuesday in “Portrait” at the North End in Milwaukee.
Uihlein Electric Co. Inc.'s Vince Mandella pulls feeder cables through a third floor hallway Feb. 19 at the North End apartment complex expansion in Milwaukee.
Scott Steinke of Rural Masonry Co. Inc., Madison, builds a block wall Aug. 9 at the North End in Milwaukee.
A snapshot of multiunit residential projects around the state.
The Wisconsin Housing and Economic Development Authority has completed the sale of $54.6 million of tax‐exempt Midwest disaster area bonds to private investors, the Mandel Group Inc. announced Friday.
- Milwaukee Mayor’s $1.9B budget proposal has infrastructure boost
- As employers face labor shortages, Biden administration rolls out playbook for training workers
- Wisconsin Senate committee votes against confirmation for four DNR policy board appointees
- October proclaimed Architecture Awareness Month in Wisconsin
- Pre-Bid Meetings – Week of October 2, 2023
- Corn mill owners plead to federal charges in fatal explosion, will pay $11.25 million
- BUILDING BLOCKS: Second phase of Lower Yahara River Trail construction
- Sky-high mortgage rates leave homes unaffordable for more buyers, sending new home sales tumbling
- Forecast: Economic challenges ahead as rates rise and labor shortages remain
- CBRE opens office on 18th floor of Milwaukee BMO Tower
- Former inmate able to rebuild life through work in construction trades
- Zignego to lead $60M I-894 improvement project
- First prefabricated bridge in US installed in Eau Claire County
- Illinois developer worked with Wisconsin contractor to build 258-unit Wauwatosa apartment complex
- VJS Construction raises the roof for Bruce Guadalupe Community School expansion project
- Microgrid pilot project will store energy for village affected by outages
- Dane County sees uptick in highway work zone crashes, on track to exceed last year
- The Hop streetcar will debut newest service route in fall with limited service
- FPC Live slims venue proposal to 1 downtown building
- Children’s Hospital urgent care center in Milwaukee gets first round of city approval
- With Sonag Construction shut down, feds move to block indicted owner from collecting leftover assets
- Four contractors selected to build border wall prototypes
- UW-Milwaukee’s Greenstreet shaping minds (and the city)
- Turning the Corner(s) (PHOTO SLIDESHOW)