Joshua Shaw, 27, died of his injuries on June 17 after being trapped at Lambeau Field.
The carpenter was a second-generation employee and worked alongside family in Green Bay, company officials said.
The AFL-CIO called for funding and support of workplace safety enforcement as a report showed there were 105 Wisconsin worker deaths in 2021.
OSHA fines Wisconsin construction company for ‘serious fall violation’ after worker fell from Missouri bridge
OSHA fined a Wisconsin construction company for more than $30,000 after a worker fell last year in central Missouri.
OSHA will focus inspections on excavation, falling hazards and ladder safety in 2023.
OSHA increases penalties, says employers who put workers lives at risk will face ‘serious consequences’
OSHA will increase its penalties and cite certain violations in an "instance-by-instance" basis starting in March.
The Department of Labor announced OSHA fines will increase with inflation in 2023.
OSHA fined an Appleton-based contractor for hundreds of thousands of dollars in additional penalties for leaving roof workers at risk for falls, officials said.
Responding to a steep increase in deaths from trenching accidents, federal officials are planning to go after negligent contracts with referrals for criminal prosecutions and other increased penalties
A national meatpacking company with a facility in Green Bay has agreed to pay about $15,000 to settle allegations of unsafe practices during the early days of the COVID-19 pandemic sickened and killed Wisconsin workers.
A federal grand jury has charged a milling company with fraud and conspiracy in connection with an explosion at a Wisconsin corn plant that killed five workers in 2017, the Justice Department announced Friday.
Officials at a northwestern Wisconsin oil refinery knew about equipment issues years before a 2018 explosion there, according to Occupational Safety and Health Administration documents obtained by Wisconsin Public Radio.
- Matt Moroney steps up as CEO of Wangard Partners
- The trade labor shortage is nothing new, but its impacts are
- Wauwatosa gains $1M for affordable housing through Barrett Lo redevelopment deal
- $700M Brewers stadium overhaul proposal comes with new contracting language
- Wisconsin unions, businesses rally support for Line 5 relocation project
- Biden uses executive power to create a New Deal-style American Climate Corps
- Wisconsin’s starting fixed fee for engineering services gets a bump
- BUILDING BLOCKS: Caroline Heights Apartments turns historic structures into living space
- Wauwatosa Common Council greenlights $400M Barrett Lo apartments at Mayfair Mall
- Kenosha Common Council unanimously passes contractor requirements for public bids
- Old church finds new purpose as St. John’s Lutheran Church converts to affordable housing
- Indoor farms are shutting down as their businesses struggle. So why are more being built?
- First prefabricated bridge in US installed in Eau Claire County
- Illinois developer worked with Wisconsin contractor to build 258-unit Wauwatosa apartment complex
- VJS Construction raises the roof for Bruce Guadalupe Community School expansion project
- Microgrid pilot project will store energy for village affected by outages
- Dane County sees uptick in highway work zone crashes, on track to exceed last year
- The Hop streetcar will debut newest service route in fall with limited service
- FPC Live slims venue proposal to 1 downtown building
- Children’s Hospital urgent care center in Milwaukee gets first round of city approval
- With Sonag Construction shut down, feds move to block indicted owner from collecting leftover assets
- Four contractors selected to build border wall prototypes
- UW-Milwaukee’s Greenstreet shaping minds (and the city)
- Turning the Corner(s) (PHOTO SLIDESHOW)